Votes: 44 49.4%
  • Sydney

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it funny that Bombers fans keep pushing Hurley as one of the best defenders in the comp due him getting double figure marks and 30+ possessions. This is probably the best game I've seen him play. He only got 12 possies but smashed Buddy and got shafted by the umps. Looks like when he his put in a position by his coach to impact the game by playing on a forward he can do so and he did it tonight.

Don't usually rate Hurley but he was a gun tonight.
Best game this year. And I think you’ll find many of us have thought his year has been down on normal output

Does need an opponent
Francis, hooker and Hurley is a good setup

I find it funny that Bombers fans keep pushing Hurley as one of the best defenders in the comp due him getting double figure marks and 30+ possessions. This is probably the best game I've seen him play. He only got 12 possies but smashed Buddy and got shafted by the umps. Looks like when he his put in a position by his coach to impact the game by playing on a forward he can do so and he did it tonight.

We say it because we know he can do both roles

McGrath lol.
upload_2018-7-27_20-56-16.png
giphy.gif

The bye has clipped the Swans big time! Sydney are back with the pack now and i don't think they will make September.

The Swans have only once not been in the Finals series since 2003 (and that was in 2009)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep agreed. Hurley in the role he played today is his best position.

There were Essendon fans on Blitz calling for him to be traded after the loss to Richmond. And they say we're a volatile bunch...

Back