Game Day AFL Round 21 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Port Adelaide (Adelaide Oval – 4:40PM EST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

****ing laughable gameplan. Disgraceful.

How Brown gets games ahead of Daicos and Kirby on th basis of being "ready" is a ****ing joke. He is not ready, he is a slowish inside mid with average skills, who's body is not ready for AFL.

The other 2 more likely to do acts of classy skill and xfactor, that will at least bring some enthusiasm to the team and us poor people having to watch this shit. I'd also back them in to get more of it.

Aish is soft as shit.

Don't give a **** what any of you say. He's shit. He needs to go. He's an average VFL footballer. That's it.

He has lost me. Just move him on.

How was that play on against Langdon?
The umps have been stupidly hot on it all night, move an inch off your line as a non-forward and it's play on, as a forward the ump just puts the player back on their line. Rule of the week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missing today from the midfield

Pendles
Wells
Grundy
Levi
Varcoe
Wills

If you expected to win you're delusional.

Port are the greatest front runners in the afl.

Port are an average side.
Even without those blokes playing I expected a better performance than this.
If we actually went direct and moved it quick rather than backwards, sideways and clanger every time we would be a hell of a lot closer.

Port are an average side.
Even without those blokes playing I expected a better performance than this.
If we actually went direct and moved it quick rather than backwards, sideways and clanger every time we would be a hell of a lot closer.

We are 15th with half a midfield in today.

Missing today from the midfield

Pendles
Wells
Grundy
Levi
Varcoe
Wills

If you expected to win you're delusional.

Port are the greatest front runners in the afl.
Wills isn't best 22, Varcoe doesn't play midfield and Greenwood shouldn't be best 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back