AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricketers? Sheesh it's a dump
You can get cheaper on swan street even on a Saturday.

Thursday Friday pubs like the RCH and Swan do 10 buck happy hours.
What's odd at Marvel going to the other bars it's 12.50 for a beer in a glass. 11.50 in plastic

What's odd at Marvel going to the other bars it's 12.50 for a beer in a glass. 11.50 in plastic
Absolute ******* bullshit.

And the new trend of buy more, pay more.

No reserved seat tickets available in the afl members for Easter Monday cats v hawks.. either there is an issue with the site or they have given away a truckload to corporates as there is no way afl membership holders have sold out the area for this match.

Last edited:
No reserved seat tickets available in the afl members for Easter Monday cats v hawks.. either there is an issue with the sight or they have given away a truckload to corporates as there is no way afl membership holders have sold out the area for this match.
They're also going to open GA to AFL members, so that's going to be fun

No reserved seat tickets available in the afl members for Easter Monday cats v hawks.. either there is an issue with the sight or they have given away a truckload to corporates as there is no way afl membership holders have sold out the area for this match.
Yeah what’s with that? There’s no way it would be sold out

No reserved seat tickets available in the afl members for Easter Monday cats v hawks.. either there is an issue with the site or they have given away a truckload to corporates as there is no way afl membership holders have sold out the area for this match.
I reckon there's an issue with the app, I just tried the Melb/Bris Thursday night game and there's nothing on level 1 open.

Not reserving seats for that game just testing the barcodes before Anzac Eve on Tuesday because I haven't reserved a seat yet this year and people were saying they had the wrong barcodes earlier in the year.

AFL app has been playing up for me too. Click on the AFL membership menu option and it goes into a jittery loop. Reinstalled the app and it worked for a short time then the same thing happened again. For Saturday's game I had to instead login to the AFL member ticketmaster website and it let me select the game and generate a QR code ticket the same as the app normally does.

You’ll be hard pressed to get the bar staff at the Swan to put the pints through at the Happy Hour prices. Multiple times they’ve tried to pull a swift one on me that I’ve then had to call out.

Sneaky, crappy behaviour that undermines even having a happy hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL app has been playing up for me too. Click on the AFL membership menu option and it goes into a jittery loop. Reinstalled the app and it worked for a short time then the same thing happened again. For Saturday's game I had to instead login to the AFL member ticketmaster website and it let me select the game and generate a QR code ticket the same as the app normally does.
The app this year is a disaster. I also have a Richmond reserved seat and the (intertwined) Richmond app has the same issues.
I thought I'd try saving plastic for one more year but next year I'm done.

Absolute joke of a site and service with dining tickets for round 7-8 this morning. From around 8.50 the sale site started going funny and then after 9am first attempt at loading crashed and needed to reload and then surprise surprise no tickets left for ANZAC day once it finally loaded at about 9.04am.

There is no group of people I would like to see suffer more in life then the people behind design of the Ticketmaster/Ticketek sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolute joke of a site and service with dining tickets for round 7-8 this morning. From around 8.50 the sale site started going funny and then after 9am first attempt at loading crashed and needed to reload and then surprise surprise no tickets left for ANZAC day once it finally loaded at about 9.04am.

There is no group of people I would like to see suffer more in life then the people behind design of the Ticketmaster/Ticketek sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It beggars belief that an organisation has "one job" and can't get it right or consistent. Surely the AFL has standards that the ticket vendors have to meet. Then again, it is the AFL who lead by example.

They keep using the same work experience kid for the website. Round 7 has Hawks playing Sydney on Friday, 28th April. 28th is a Sunday. Hawks aren't allowed to play on a Friday. However, Round 8 has Bulldog playing Hawthorn at Marvel. I wonder which Bulldog? We'll have a chance if it isn't Bont.

Welcome to another day in the ticketek lounge.

Anzac Eve, Anzaz Day, Carlton v Collingwood all on sale 2pm

i have to get anzac day tix for the other people that live in my house.. which game do I try for first?
If MCC was anything to go by, anzac day first.
Got into Richmond Melbourne and Carlton Collingwood at 10:10 and was easily able to get 5 tickets on level 2 for both games.
Clearly the vast majority of people were going for anzac day

Geelong v Carlton could be bigger than Anzac day eve... especially if both sides are undefeated
Perhaps, Richmond home game this year actually probably hinders it a little. But the night is very special and it will still draw above 70K.

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back