AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 8 on 2A P24 for Anzac Eve.

For those wondering, before Taylor Swift they stopped all loopholes. There used to be links that removed the timers and skipped the queue which were all taken down. They also removed the Hotshow redirects before the season starts. Gonna be a long year of queuing.

For those wondering, before Taylor Swift they stopped all loopholes. There used to be links that removed the timers and skipped the queue which were all taken down. They also removed the Hotshow redirects before the season starts. Gonna be a long year of queuing.
Ahh so the Swifties screwed us. Makes more sense than too many BF AFL members knowing!

what rot

had one browser open on pc, another on mobile (different network) ... waiting waiting waiting

just for fun open a different browser on computer and log straight in .... only to find just standing room available for anzac day

BS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long shot, but anyone willing to part with their free AFL members GA ticket to Crows v Dees for Gather Round? I don't need any of your details, other than the soft copy ticket they send online

Long shot, but anyone willing to part with their free AFL members GA ticket to Crows v Dees for Gather Round? I don't need any of your details, other than the soft copy ticket they send online
I have two category 1 tickets I am looking to sell in bay 302. Message me if youd be interested,

Last edited:
pretty sure its sold out

Anyone purchased AFL dining this year? I had purchased 2 tickets for Easter Monday (got the receipt back in Feb) but nothing has shown up in my inbox yet and there is nothing on my Ticketmaster account. Are they slower sending out the actual tickets this year?

Hotshow definitely worked for the round 1-6 release which was post Taylor Swift, but didn't on the most recent. It might have to do with whether other sports or events are being released on the same date.

Hotshow definitely worked for the round 1-6 release which was post Taylor Swift, but didn't on the most recent. It might have to do with whether other sports or events are being released on the same date.
It worked for MCC for round 1-6 and was promptly stopped about 10 minutes into that on sale. Did not work for AFL on sale, the 1 and 4 were part of the same queue.

The integrity of our membership is important to us and the fair access of all members.
Members who transfer tickets risk having their AFL Membership downgraded, suspended, or cancelled.

So if the AFL membership is so big on integrity, then why can the general public access the AFL members section of the Shane Warne Stand on most game days?

We pay good money for the privilege of sitting on the wing, so why is it that the general riff raff who have paid their $28 ticket to sit in the mediocre part of level 4 of the Southern Stand be allowed to sit with us AFL members.

Not impressed. This didn't occur pre COVID.

The integrity of our membership is important to us and the fair access of all members.
Members who transfer tickets risk having their AFL Membership downgraded, suspended, or cancelled.

So if the AFL membership is so big on integrity, then why can the general public access the AFL members section of the Shane Warne Stand on most game days?

We pay good money for the privilege of sitting on the wing, so why is it that the general riff raff who have paid their $28 ticket to sit in the mediocre part of level 4 of the Southern Stand be allowed to sit with us AFL members.

HAHAHAA absolutely correct.

They'll slam punters for transferring but they'll let the fine gentlemen and women of GA just saunter over and sit there for free

But we can take thousands of the best seats in the reserve off AFL Members and sell them to the highest bidder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back