after 15mins of 7's grand final breakfast..

Remove this Banner Ad

Natanui

Debutant
May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
i've been watching the grand final breakfast for 15mins and all I have been subjected to is 10 minutes of Turnbull blabbing on about a game he has no idea about and then channel 7 interviews some olympians about how the grand final... they both said its their first grand final they'll watch!

Get stuffed all you hanger oner-ers and olympians.. you've had your 15mins of fame, move over for some real athletes and ture passionate supporters

Turnbull was embarrassing, I dont necessarily expect our alternative prime minister to know anything about the biggest sport in this country but he seems to think Sydney was the only city in Australia that had convicts?

Don't forget to put in a bit of cross promotion... Please tell me that Ricky O isn't going to interview Ben Cousins to see where he is going next year....

i'm scared to tune in.

after the olympics there's occasions i wake up in a cold sweat with johanna grigg's face seared into my conscience.

I'm watching cnbc, the imminent collapse of the worlds financial system is much more fun.:D

It is the same every year. Politicians are never funny - why they have to speak is beyond me. Mind you some of the "comedians" are not funny either

I tuned in randomly and caught the opposition leader....he died on stage embarrasing.

also the bruce mcavaney impersonator was enough to make me tune out terrible terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tuned in randomly and caught the opposition leader....he died on stage embarrasing.

also the bruce mcavaney impersonator was enough to make me tune out terrible terrible.
:eek: Don't tell me Andrew Startin (Or whatever that morons name is) was there!

9s wasnt on in perth,
shameful that.

the nth melb breakfast is a great morning if you attend but after 7 cut out the best bits to fit ads in and promote later shows
the tv version is a joke.

just like the channel showing it

I didn't see it, but why did Turnbull speak? I'm a Turnbull fan, but why would they get someone who, by no real fault of his own, know nothing about Aussie Rules? Guy doesn't seem like a big sports fan in the first place, let alone Aussie Rules.

i was clearly out of bed too late to see turnbull.

gillard had a few good lines - and some absolute shockers. but i'll give her credit. she was alright. i'm not a fan, but she's got a great sense of humour.

and on the actual coverage - madden was looking very bonable... i'd hit it.

The biggest load of crap I've ever watched.

Could only put up with 10 minutes before I got fed up with the cross-promotion.

Another great tradition hijacked and destroyed by 7. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back