Scandal Alastair Clarkson whacking port fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Drunk fine of $450, riotous is nothing but a warnimg
If you mean it is an offence under the summary offences act which CAN proceed by way of the Infringements system where someone could be issued with a fine less than the maximum penalty or alternatively the matter could proceed by charge and summons where potentially someone could receive a larger penalty....I agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lmao.gif
This bogan d/h sounds like a pussy, hope all his mates give the campaigner s**t for going on tv with his mum.

She don't want to cut the apron strings.

No just because someone heckles you after a game you don't have the right to act like Clarko did
If clarko hit him right away that is

Takes enormous restraint to do it over a 5 minute period (the published video isn't the entire incident)

5 mins of consistant heckling, by someone drunk/alcohol effected and you will be scared

If clarko hit him right away that is

Takes enormous restraint to do it over a 5 minute period (the published video isn't the entire incident)

5 mins of consistant heckling, by someone drunk/alcohol effected and you will be scared
If someone is talking s**t for five minutes and you have reached the hotel you are only lashing out though frustration

And fear

You don't want the guy following you in, to your room etc
Yeah because the hotel security is going to allow him to walk in to Clarko's room. Clarko did what he did because he is a dickhead who can't control his temper, the other bloke is also a w***er but to try and justify Clarko's actions by putting all the blame on the other party.

I know all you Hawk fans are going to want to have a crack back and defend him and say he is not a dickhead who can't control his temper just think back to when he was threatening the umpire at an under 9s game. How he keeps avoiding sanctions by the AFL is beyond me. He is a good coach but a dickhead of a bloke

And fear

You don't want the guy following you in, to your room etc
Not only protection of self but others. Harassed in different city at night by three pissed guys. Immediately after one of them comes right to his face Clarko pushes him away. Not impossible at all to suggest that Clarko was afraid. It is very easy in retrospect to say what he should have done. Seedsman says we are deluded - but in fact his assumption about Clarko being a hot head etc doesn't allow him to entertain that Clarko was scared and acted to protect himself in a scary situation

Bear in mind that if someone is intoxicated, seemingly out of control and part of a group the act of that person being in a strangers very close personal space may make the person fear that he is about to be attacked - in that split second.

Yeah because the hotel security is going to allow him to walk in to Clarko's room. Clarko did what he did because he is a dickhead who can't control his temper, the other bloke is also a ****** but to try and justify Clarko's actions by putting all the blame on the other party.

I know all you Hawk fans are going to want to have a crack back and defend him and say he is not a dickhead who can't control his temper just think back to when he was threatening the umpire at an under 9s game. How he keeps avoiding sanctions by the AFL is beyond me. He is a good coach but a dickhead of a bloke
The under 9s game is so over blown

He swore at a umpire, whilst trying to organise the kids (who had all lined up at the same end)

Clarko did what he did because he is a dickhead who can't control his temper,just think back to when he was threatening the umpire at an under 9s game. How he keeps avoiding sanctions by the AFL is beyond me. He is a good coach but a dickhead of a bloke
Speaking of dickheads

You seem to know little about the under 9's incident & how it started.

Do you go to Auskick ?
I only ask because if you did, you may understand how it all came about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back