All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Except for the fact he will take all these things to the Supreme court where his stacking with sycophants will bear fruit.
It's an interesting one - I'm not sure if many judges are sycophants - they're more likely selected due to right wing views and not necessarily Trump fans.

Except for the fact he will take all these things to the Supreme court where his stacking with sycophants will bear fruit.

He will appeal/delay this for as long as he can. If we wins the election in November he then as president has immunity.

The US is a dumpster fire waiting to happen and Donald could be the spark.

Supreme court judges, even if appointed by him have a moral obligation to do their job in any appeal he lodges. I have faith in their moral compass. We saw this with Pence as vice-president during the Jan. 6th insurrection.

It's an interesting one - I'm not sure if many judges are sycophants - they're more likely selected due to right wing views and not necessarily Trump fans.
Pretty sure they didn’t even get a look in if the weren’t Trump acolytes.
He made the selections and they would have had to convince him that they were loyal to his cause before being put up. It’s how he operates. And in the coming months we will see how he is rewarded.

He will appeal/delay this for as long as he can. If we wins the election in November he then as president has immunity.

The US is a dumpster fire waiting to happen and Donald could be the spark.

Supreme court judges, even if appointed by him have a moral obligation to do their job in any appeal he lodges. I have faith in their moral compass. We saw this with Pence as vice-president during the Jan. 6th insurrection.
“Morals”.
They don’t apply to those who are in a cult.
Trump is seeking a VP who will not act against him in a similar circumstance.
And he will have no shortage of nominees.
I still maintain that in the early days of a Trump Presidency he will seek to change the “two term” limit.
President for life!

“Morals”.
They don’t apply to those who are in a cult.
Trump is seeking a VP who will not act against him in a similar circumstance.
And he will have no shortage of nominees.
I still maintain that in the early days of a Trump Presidency he will seek to change the “two term” limit.
President for life!
So he can be president for two continuous terms after serving one already?
Luckily for the world he'll be dead soon anyway.

So he can be president for two continuous terms after serving one already?
Luckily for the world he'll be dead soon anyway.
No no no.
He will change the law so he can rule without limit.
Ideally, he will try to rule without election. And if forced to election he will rig the elections, just like he has always wanted to.
Only one man bought up the idea that elections can be rigged. Several months before the election that he lost he showed those seeds. And when defeated he used those seeds to activate an insurrection.
The man wants to rule like Putin.

Not about Trump specifically but US GOP. And Trump repeatedly referenced the “border crisis”, building a wall etc. so it’s relevant to him. Absolutely shocking and brazen.

Not about Trump specifically but US GOP. And Trump repeatedly referenced the “border crisis”, building a wall etc. so it’s relevant to him. Absolutely shocking and brazen.

Something kinda sad about
The way that things have come to be
Desensitized to everything
What became of subtlety?

Tool, 'Stinkfist'

No one in the US seems to even bother trying to disguise the sick and self-serving relationship between politics and capital anymore.

No one really believes the fairytale that democracy serves the people.

It's a corroded system, held together by rust, waiting for a hammer blow of moderate force to finish it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following on, the US leaves the top 10% with 80% of the nation's wealth.

Crumbs for the other 90%.

There are caveats and contexts for this sort of data, but the broad trend is sickening and unsustainable.

wealth-inequality-by-country-oecd-data-v0-6lutkla5vbdb1.png

Following on, the US leaves the top 10% with 80% of the nation's wealth.

Crumbs for the other 90%.

There are caveats and contexts for this sort of data, but the broad trend is sickening and unsustainable.

wealth-inequality-by-country-oecd-data-v0-6lutkla5vbdb1.png

What a weird way to present the data. Belgium should be above us and Chile below.

Congressional Republicans embarrass themselves yet again.

Honestly you couldn’t make this s**t up.The Republicans can’t even smear their opponents without shooting themselves in the foot.And they do it time and time again.

He will turn to his fan base and ask them to “contribute” to his reelection campaign. But the money will go straight into lawyers pockets to fight this latest setback.
Apparently that is legal. Which will be a first for Donny.

He will turn to his fan base and ask them to “contribute” to his reelection campaign. But the money will go straight into lawyers pockets to fight this latest setback.
Apparently that is legal. Which will be a first for Donny.

Haha he can potentially run the country, but not a corporation in the state of New York. Can’t even get a loan from a bank registered to do business in that state. Whoops!

Haha he can potentially run the country, but not a corporation in the state of New York. Can’t even get a loan from a bank registered to do business in that state. Whoops!
The best thing about these court cases is that he is being brought down by women.

Carroll, James, Daniels and possibly Willis. And to think that he had a woman lawyer Habba defend him, makes my everyday.

Imagine the outcry there would be if Biden was just found guilty of tax fraud,ordered to pay $453 million in fines by a judge and banned from conducting business in his home state for three years?Everyone,including the media would be jumping up and down screaming that he has to resign immediately and that his candidacy wasn’t viable.

And yet when it happens to Trump people just shrug their shoulders and pass it off as if it’s nothing,It’s extraordinary how the two presidential candidates are treated so differently,But I guess that happens when one party still has some basic standards of governance,and the other party has none.

Imagine the outcry there would be if Biden was just found guilty of tax fraud,ordered to pay $453 million in fines by a judge and banned from conducting business in his home state for three years?Everyone,including the media would be jumping up and down screaming that he has to resign immediately and that his candidacy wasn’t viable.

And yet when it happens to Trump people just shrug their shoulders and pass it off as if it’s nothing,It’s extraordinary how the two presidential candidates are treated so differently,But I guess that happens when one party still has some basic standards of governance,and the other party has none.
Further evidence that America's greatest ever man (with the possible exception of John Wayne) is being victimised. When will they stop arresting him for his crimes?

The best thing about these court cases is that he is being brought down by women.

Carroll, James, Daniels and possibly Willis. And to think that he had a woman lawyer Habba defend him, makes my everyday.
the problem is it really doesnt matter, he can appeal which will tie up the cases for years so he will get away with all his corruption. I have given up caring about the USA, they can eat themselves from the inside for all I care

Remove this Banner Ad

Back