All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

the problem is it really doesnt matter, he can appeal which will tie up the cases for years so he will get away with all his corruption. I have given up caring about the USA, they can eat themselves from the inside for all I care
In the current two cases, he has at least have to put up the money/bond for his appeals, so may be short of cash or assets.

I agree, he will appeal, appeal, etc but it still will eat up his money as not sure how long his MAGA suckers will keep contributing.

Although it is interesting that he wants his daughter-in-law as co-chair of RNC as they control donor funds and may get them to pay his legal fees.

I still care a little as I have friends and relatives living there and would love to visit but not sure I could keep my mouth shut in a gun toting country.:)

Last edited:
the problem is it really doesnt matter, he can appeal which will tie up the cases for years so he will get away with all his corruption. I have given up caring about the USA, they can eat themselves from the inside for all I care

This is woke.

428387125_10230983122902860_3211879589883670757_n.jpg

Made in China?

Very likely.

He was trying to flip them for around $600 AUD a pair at his most recent speach.

Those pesky legal debts are mounting!

Oh he is a special one.

A mental defective of the lowest order. As self-aware and enticing as a genital wart.

He also seems likely to win the next election.

America, it's time to switch off the lights and deadbolt the doors. Let no one in or out. Just sit in the dark with your bucket of fried chicken in one arm and a semi-automatic in the other.

I think he wins the Republican nomination but not the election.

Also, he’s probably right about beating a zombie Washington and Lincoln. Zombie TV shows are popular but the reality of an actual zombie would probably freak even white American nationalists out.

Also, he’s probably right about beating a zombie Washington and Lincoln. Zombie TV shows are popular but the reality of an actual zombie would probably freak even white American nationalists out.

Let's face it, Trump and Biden are awful specimens. Not too far removed from the undead.

Other than his most loyal/deranged supporters, I can't really say who turns out for Trump on election day, but I'm even less confident that people will get off their a**** for Joe.

One thing is for sure, guns are going to go off at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you're right. But my guess is that he gets similar number of lunatic votes as last time, but unfortunately the protest vote wont come out as strong again as Trump running again and his horribleness has become hideously painfully boring - it's old news.

I hope you're right. But my guess is that he gets similar number of lunatic votes as last time, but unfortunately the protest vote wont come out as strong again as Trump running again and his horribleness has become hideously painfully boring - it's old news.

Voter turnout for the Republican primaries has been abysmal. Yes the nutters will stay loyal, but I think the centrist Republicans probably just stay home on election day.

Wisdom of the crowd says I’m wrong, unfortunately. Republicans are narrow favourites on Betfair with $600k matched on the market. Lots of time between now and November however.

Not unexpected. But the 9-0 result is.

And so we see what the Supreme Trump Court of America has to decide if a sitting President is exempt from the law of the land. Appealing this decision.

How is this guy able to be sitting to see this case?

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez had previously pointed out that the decision in the immunity case would “directly implicate his wife so this is one of the most classic, textbook conflicts of interest.”

Sen. Durbin, who chairs the Senate judiciary committee, said that “There are so many unanswered questions about the relationship of the justice and his family with the Trump administration that I think in the interests of justice, he should recuse himself.”

Sen. Whitehouse went into more detail about Thomas’s situation during a recent appearance on MSNBC. Whitehouse explained that if the Supreme Court were to find that the former president is immune from prosecution, it would end Jack Smith’s case and, in so doing, insulate Thomas’s wife, Ginni Thomas, from scrutiny about her role in Trump’s election interference efforts.

“There is,” Whitehouse argued, “a very direct conflict of interest. If he can help get rid of the case, he can protect his wife from the scrutiny of having her actions be evidence for the prosecution.”

He sounds like a grub. The integrity of the court must be questioned every day that he sits.

Hiding in plain sight.
The template.

Orbán has served as Hungary’s prime minister since 2010. The next year, his party, Fidesz, used its two-thirds majority in the legislature to rewrite the nation’s constitution. It changed the retirement age for judges, forcing hundreds into early retirement, and vested responsibility for appointing new judges with a single political appointee who was widely accused of acting on behalf of Fidesz.

Fidesz later authored a new media law and set up a nine-member council to serve as the country’s media regulator. All nine members are Fidesz appointees, which media watchdogs say has facilitated a major decline in press freedom and plurality.

The country’s legislative lines have been redrawn to protect Fidesz members and no major news outlets remain that are critical of Orbán’s government, making it almost impossible for his party to lose elections, analysts say.

Are Americans dumb enough to fal for it?
The answer, sadly, is yes.

It's the non lunatic votes he got that will decide it. If they vote for him again, he can win, if not, he cannot.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back