News All Australian Squad - Alex Rance named CHB

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do people think will make the preliminary squad, and then if we will have anyone break into the final squad.

In my opinion, I think we should have three make the final squad...
Trent Cotchin
Dustin Martin
Alex Rance
I doubt all three would make it, most likely to drop out of those three would be Cotchin due to consistency over the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None.

Rance in the 40 man squad for defenders.
Cotchin and Ellis in the midfield.
Martin in the forward line.

Rance the best chance to sneak into a back pocket

Big O stuck to the task against the Doggies in round 4. But of a dark horse
The butt of a dark horse would be brown or black? As opposed to the butt of a grey horse, which would be grey.

I really couldn't give a buggar, but I genuinely think Sheds as forward pocket is as worthy as Rance or Cotchin. His played some very, very good footy this season.

Martin is probably the only Tiger who deserves it, but I'm not sure if the selectors would know what to do with him. I read in the Herald Sun one of the selectors had such massive brain injuries that he couldn't remember who he called on the phone 24 hours ago...

dusty, rance and maybe ellis but probably not

I really couldn't give a buggar, but I genuinely think Sheds as forward pocket is as worthy as Rance or Cotchin. His played some very, very good footy this season.

Martin is probably the only Tiger who deserves it, but I'm not sure if the selectors would know what to do with him. I read in the Herald Sun one of the selectors had such massive brain injuries that he couldn't remember who he called on the phone 24 hours ago...
Shane Edwards as all Australian ? The season goes for 23 rounds. Came to life in round 6 and 7 as a sub. Played career worst football between rounds 1 and 5 unfortunately. Career best form over the last 4 rounds .

Shane Edwards as all Australian ? The season goes for 23 rounds. Came to life in round 6 and 7 as a sub. Played career worst football between rounds 1 and 5 unfortunately. Career best form over the last 4 rounds .
Wasn't that bad but his consistency over the year definitely means he's not AA standard.

You compare that to someone like Dusty who, even in his poor games, makes extremely important contributions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back