All NBA thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry meant for the Lakers

For the Lakers, another relatively productive NBA body on an expiring so that they can go after Durant. They had basically nothing under contract so needed to get some competent pieces in.

Predictions for this upcoming season?

Personally I'm struggling with the west: splitting OKC/LAC/SAS is pretty difficult; who comes out on top n the conference all depends on OKC's bench, Timmy D continuing his age defying performance and CP3/Blake keeping the 1-4 pick and roll combo with DeAndre possible extending his offense past tip dunks and blocking the ball into the stands.

In the end it's so hard to bet against Pop and the Spurs organisation, but I think the Clips have built an amazing squad and I think the leadership of Paul and Doc will take them along way.

In the East I think the Cavs HAVE to be favourites, but I think the Bulls with the addition of Gasol (and fingers crossed 100% Rose) will push them for the #1 seed.

Roughies/Off the wall Predictions:

• Memphis slump due to an aging Z-Bo and weak bench and miss/just slip into the Playoffs
  • Lakers to make a big trade for a final run with Kobe --> WHY, JUST TANK AND BUILD AROUND RANDLE
  • Portland to stagnate - they were lucky with injuries and good Playoff matchups last year
  • Wizards to finish top 3 in the East

Cavs just wont win because they are Cleveland and they don't win.

Whoever wins from the West will win it all (i.e Thunder or Spurs) because the Bulls and Wizards aren't up to it.

There is a fortune to be made this year on either Thunder or Spurs. Choose wisely.

Enjoy!

Surely, surely the Spurs get too old this year ??
How many years have we been saying that though! If Leonard can cover some of Ginobili's drop off and Mills gives Parker some breaks they should be fine.

And now Durant has a foot fracture. That means a broken foot bone.

Unless he is fully fit by December, Oklahoma's chances look very shaky.

That bet on the Spurs is looking better by them minute.

Cavs will be in the finals, of that I have no doubt.
Pre-Durant injury I thought OKC would top the West but it's pretty hard to split them, Spurs and LAC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers get pumped by the dreaded Rockets in the season opener.

Lottery pick Julius Randle breaks his leg in his NBA debut.

Gonna be an even longer season than I thought...

That's real s**t news about Randle. It's tough to see anyone go down with an injury like that let alone a first game rookie. If there is a bright side, a fractured tibia is better than a ruptured achilles.

Chris Kaman you can't fool me! #AngkorWat #Cambodia ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414636582.039118.jpg

Last edited:
They're fun to watch aren't they. 3 guard lineups are great, they remind me of Our running game at Alberton. Although the purist in me still enjoys the fluidity of the Spurs the most.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lakers get pumped by the dreaded Rockets in the season opener.

Lottery pick Julius Randle breaks his leg in his NBA debut.

Gonna be an even longer season than I thought...

Lakers beat spurs! Now that's some funny s**t.

The suns with each lakers win

163.gif