All things James Frawley - pick #3 compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to Ian, if Scully was worth $18million, then perhaps O'Rourke could claim a little more than 200k..

Scully was worth every cent we paid him. Note that, unlike the team we played last week, GWS kept running hard in the last quarter, and there was this occasional young bald streak heading towards the footy ... thats our Tom.

Yeah, he cant kick for s**t, but he passed an important message to the kids - if you dont run all the time, you dont get paid a cold mill a year.

Scully was worth every cent we paid him. Note that, unlike the team we played last week, GWS kept running hard in the last quarter, and there was this occasional young bald streak heading towards the footy ... thats our Tom.

Yeah, he cant kick for s**t, but he passed an important message to the kids - if you dont run all the time, you dont get paid a cold mill a year.

May aswell pay Blicavs 40 million a year then , best athlete in the AFL

May aswell pay Blicavs 40 million a year then , best athlete in the AFL

Scully is one of our leadership guys.

Go to the AFL's smart replay. Click on the last point. Watch through it - they blab on for a bit, then they show some well paid condittore or other going back with the flight of the ball, with his eyes on it and ignoring Jeremy Cameron and whoever is providing a contest from Melbourne.

The game is won. He's putting his body on the line.

He can keep all the goddamn money.

O'rourke is the type of player we need, speed in the midfield and someone who can go forward and kick goals. Not sure on his value at this stage, with Clark leaving though perhaps using our first pick on a key forward might be the way to go

Scully is one of our leadership guys.

Go to the AFL's smart replay. Click on the last point. Watch through it - they blab on for a bit, then they show some well paid condittore or other going back with the flight of the ball, with his eyes on it and ignoring Jeremy Cameron and whoever is providing a contest from Melbourne.

The game is won. He's putting his body on the line.

He can keep all the goddamn money.

Your right he is the only player in the AFL to go back with the flight of the ball

Ok guys this is getting a bit heated. Not doubt there will be some interesting action involving GWS in the trade period , but that's in OCTOBER and we are in APRIL FFS. Let's just cool our jets a bit until then.

Mate just accept you paid overs for him, you are even admitting you've paid overs for a bloke just to show them how to run and train, but not how to find the footy which is pretty important in the game of AFL. Look at GAblett, shows them how to train, play and find the footy.

Ok guys this is getting a bit heated. Not doubt there will be some interesting action involving GWS in the trade period , but that's in OCTOBER and we are in APRIL FFS. Let's just cool our jets a bit until then.
And this was supposed to be a thread about James Frawley?

We support Melbourne, April is a late start for this talk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not worth 800k, but I reckon the club will pay around that amount to keep him.
I don't think he really wants 800k from the mfc. That's the price he wants to leave his mates and the club he (believe it or not I think) he loves. I honestly reckon he wants around the 600k mark but that is pure speculation and guessing on my part.

Frawley must be thinking this forward game is alright. "da * is this s**t?""why play back when you can kick a couple instead of having them fly over your head all day"

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Unsurprisingly, Chip has come out and rubbished the $800K price tag:

Frawley said the result, and his contribution to it, won't change anything in terms of his approach to contract negotiations.

"Last week the media pumped it up that I'd put $800,000 on my head. I don't know where they pulled that from. It's just not true," he said.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-13/its-just-not-true

Unsurprisingly, Chip has come out and rubbished the $800K price tag:

Frawley said the result, and his contribution to it, won't change anything in terms of his approach to contract negotiations.

"Last week the media pumped it up that I'd put $800,000 on my head. I don't know where they pulled that from. It's just not true," he said.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-13/its-just-not-true

He actually wants $1,000,000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back