• Julie Bishop

• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You're another one who doesn't read/comprehend.

My point is that Malcolm has stuffed himself well and truly this week as far as the \Lib party room is concerned, and if there is a change it will be to Morrison who does take national security seriously. ,

Why doesn't Turnbull take national security seriously? Because he has had the temerity to question Abbott's approach?

There could be two major changes to the Coalition lineup, with Malcolm Turnbull and Barnaby Joyce both in the firing line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that if there is a leadership change Malcolm has ensured it will be to Scott Morrison, not him.

if there is a change it will be to Morrison

Hacked Janes webcam
thanksgiving-prayer.gif

Caught saying 10 " Please let it be Scotts " :D

Truth be told , i hope it's Scotty Dawgg too , will all but ensure their fate.

A SMART party would go with Uncle Mal........

Last edited:

Look - if you're going to reply to my posts can you at least comprehend them?

My point has been in response to the wet dreaming about Malcolm Turnbull taking over prime ministership.
ie - that if there is a leadership change Malcolm has ensured it will be to Scott Morrison, not him.

Why is your mind always so consumed with Abbott? Must be a horrible way to live?

The unintentional irony is strong in this one.

Look - if you're going to reply to my posts can you at least comprehend them?

My point has been in response to the wet dreaming about Malcolm Turnbull taking over prime ministership.
ie - that if there is a leadership change Malcolm has ensured it will be to Scott Morrison, not him.

Why is your mind always so consumed with Abbott? Must be a horrible way to live?

What makes you think I was concerned with your post. I was making a point about Abort.

Considering your foaming, I dont think I'm going overboard about the nasty, divisive, negative piece of slime who is trashing the country. No, I think I'm being quite measure in my comments. :cool:

The ABC did drive him to the show. Like the Victorian Government transported me from Ballan to work today.

The point remains: the ABC wouldn't be in the situation they are now if someone less problematic had asked the same initial question. They gained nothing from having Mr Mullah ask the question. It's both poor judgement, and easy to fix.

The ABC did drive him to the show. Like the Victorian Government transported me from Ballan to work today.

The point remains: the ABC wouldn't be in the situation they are now if someone less problematic had asked the same initial question. They gained nothing from having Mr Mullah ask the question. It's both poor judgement, and easy to fix.
Why is it poor judgement? I ain't to fussed by it and there is no doubt that the PM has gone way over the top on this issue.

Look what has happened. Are we talking about the policy in question? No. We're still talking about Q&A.

You can criticise the reaction many people have had, and that's fine, but that reaction was entirely preventable and predictable. Did the ABC want the discussion to be about the policy, or the messenger?

Look what has happened. Are we talking about the policy in question? No. We're still talking about Q&A.

You can criticise the reaction many people have had, and that's fine, but that reaction was entirely preventable and predictable. Did the ABC want the discussion to be about the policy, or the messenger?
The reason everyone is talking about Q&A is because of the over-reaction not the cause of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I think many on here have lamented the lack of nuance and detailed policy discussion in this country, and the ABC, if they had given it even the slightest thought, must have known what was going to happen if they enabled Mr Mullah to ask his question, rather than have someone else ask the same question. We got the reaction; over, under, beside or through.

But I can't read the last post and not think that we should blame the spider for which the bird was swallowed to catch it, rather than blame the fly for which the spider was swallowed. The cause caused the reaction that we are talking about (as well as the cause).

I'm happy for a loud call of "CALM DOWN" to be made, but some were always going to be uncalm about what happened and how it happened. All avoidable and predictable.

Look, I think many on here have lamented the lack of nuance and detailed policy discussion in this country, and the ABC, if they had given it even the slightest thought, must have known what was going to happen if they enabled Mr Mullah to ask his question, rather than have someone else ask the same question. We got the reaction; over, under, beside or through.

But I can't read the last post and not think that we should blame the spider for which the bird was swallowed to catch it, rather than blame the fly for which the spider was swallowed. The cause caused the reaction that we are talking about (as well as the cause).

I'm happy for a loud call of "CALM DOWN" to be made, but some were always going to be uncalm about what happened and how it happened. All avoidable and predictable.
:confused:

1) It's still being discussed because of Tony and his LNP sooks whingeing about it.

2) The ABC didn't know Mallah was going to make his final statement and the host IMMEDIATELY stated it was an inappropriate comment.

Of course the Libs don't care, it gives them an excuse to 1) try and play the terrorist card again to reclaim some of those lost votes and 2) stick the boots into the ABC which they would dismantle completely if they could.

There was a lady on the Q&A who was from an ad agency who previously worked with the ALP. What she said about politicians selling fear is exactly what the Libs have done since that very episode. The fact the media haven't sunk the boots into Abbott for the numerous lies, stuff ups and downright hypocritical comments and policies is an absolute disgrace and blight on them as "journalists".

Considering your foaming, I dont think I'm going overboard about the nasty, divisive, negative piece of slime who is trashing the country. No, I think I'm being quite measure in my comments. :cool:

You forgot " Craven " :thumbsu:

Why doesn't Turnbull take national security seriously? Because he has had the temerity to question Abbott's approach?
Because he expresses a balanced view about it.

Anything less than outright hysteria is unacceptable.

Despite immigration there's far too much volatile uneducated middle aged white trash in our society. They go about it like your American alcohol ridden wife beater, just rotten and nasty in their views and behavior.

It might be time for the non-decrepit people with class and integrity to flock to NZ and let this tea party nation froth in itself and devolve into America methinks.

21st century should've seen the end of the far right idealogy by all seriousness with how far the rest of society and technology has evolved. You only live once and it's around these people unfortunately.

Most these people believe in god however, so they probably have no issue turning our world into a vile squalor when they think there's a magical fantasy one full of rainbows waiting for them afterwards. This is why that cretin Abbott can't accept global warming. ****ing idiot in all seriousness.

Last edited:
There was an interesting point by Michael Gordon today that suggested that the mutual unpopularity of the two main party leaders is why they are both finding confidence to continue on their paths. They might not be liked, but - look! - the other guy is disliked by the majority of people, I must be right!

Somehow I don't think that explains Abbott's authoritarian moves, however, since these Royal Commissions into Labor were planned a long time ago. And 'looking tough on terrorism/boat people' remains Abbott's strength so we won't see a stop to this faux-Martial law approach.

I've read Steve Ciobo was incorrect in thinking that Mallah only got off terrorism charges on a technicality. Apparently he was found innocent of those, and it would make sense given the bloke is walking around the country now and had been showcased across the entire spectrum of media outlets prior to his Q&A visit. So I don't think it was predictable that Ciobo would say to Mallah's face that he would like him out of the country. That is a dangerous line of thought for a government minister, even if it may be said by plenty of people at a barbeque (hence my emphasis earlier about him saying it "out loud").

I generally favour free speech where others talk about not giving extremists platforms. I like logic and feel that through measured debate, the correct and reasonable side of the argument will win. But I could be wrong. Mallah clearly has some appalling ideas that sit next to some of his more 'moderate' comments and the ABC said if they had known of those they wouldn't have had him on. For me, his question was fine and in a weird way completely appropriate. When it comes to the public assessing the usefulness of these new laws (which at the time included ministers being able to make the decision, rather than the legal arm of the executive) having Mallah ask it brought into light the pros and the cons. If a completely innocent person asked it - Muhamed Haneef perhaps? - wouldn't people have cried about 'ABC bias' for choosing the guy who was completely innocent while so many others are murkier?

Despite immigration there's far too much volatile uneducated middle aged white trash in our society. They go about it like your American alcohol ridden wife beater, just rotten and nasty in their views and behavior.

It might be time for the non-decrepit people with class and integrity to flock to NZ and let this tea party nation froth in itself and devolve into America methinks.

21st century should've seen the end of the far right idealogy by all seriousness with how far the rest of society and technology has evolved. You only live once and it's around these people unfortunately.

Most these people believe in god however, so they probably have no issue turning our world into a vile squalor when they think there's a magical fantasy one full of rainbows waiting for them afterwards. This is why that cretin Abbott can't accept global warming. ******* idiot in all seriousness.

buy your tickets today please. we need people who are part of the solution.

but yes agree the far right is a dangerous place, along with religious nutters.

Most these people believe in god however, so they probably have no issue turning our world into a vile squalor when they think there's a magical fantasy one full of rainbows waiting for them afterwards. This is why that cretin Abbott can't accept global warming. ******* idiot in all seriousness.

You just might be surprised how many well educated alcoholic wife beaters their are in society.

Education achievement doesn't have much to do with alcoholism & associated levels of violence.

Back