FTA-TV American Horror Story: Hotel

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol wtf is going on... Started laughing at "cheek bones for daiiizzzz" and when Hotline bling came on .... :D :D

It's more like American Comedy Story.

Lol wtf is going on... Started laughing at "cheek bones for daiiizzzz" and when Hotline bling came on .... :D :D

It's more like American Comedy Story.

I blame Baz Luhrmann

Another season over, I only watched 2 episodes of it and never got back into it.

I would cross my fingers for next season, but it's gotten to a point where I don't give a s**t about this show that I used to love. They should have just cancelled it and avoided doing any more damage.

This was the worst season by far. Having Paulson play two characters in the same episode without even trying to disguise her looks was just plain dumb and pretty much summed up this seasons efforts.

O'Hare and Peters were the only two characters I actually enjoyed in this series.

Another season over, I only watched 2 episodes of it and never got back into it.

I would cross my fingers for next season, but it's gotten to a point where I don't give a s**t about this show that I used to love. They should have just cancelled it and avoided doing any more damage.

I lasted 2 episodes then was out.

First episode next season is its last chance. If it's not better than average I'm out forever.

That was horrible lol. I reckon that was the worst season and a disappointing finale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having Paulson play two characters in the same episode without even trying to disguise her looks was just plain dumb and pretty much summed up this seasons efforts.

Why do they do that???? It's not like they're lacking in money and can't get someone else to play that role. They've done it before too .. Can't remember when though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back