American Perverts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to this rubbish:

The American conservative is so obsessed with gender and sexuality they want the right to demand a little kid gets an invasive examination by a doctor.

Perverts.

Last edited:

• Admin
yet another reason never to visit that shithole ever again
I haven't been to the East Coast. Mainly for gang-related reasons. I can't show my bald head over there.

Fortunately progressives in America are already grooming kids for that kind of experience
This is going to be one of your bouts of freaky conservative verbal diarrhoea, isn't it?

This is going to be one of your bouts of freaky conservative verbal diarrhoea, isn't it?

Apparently opening a discussion about gender gaps and not condoning taking little kids to their first strip club is conservative now, rather than confronting for some rigid leftists who can't apply principles of fairness equally.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe I'm too conservative to take little kids to their first strip club.
What are you talking about? You're ridiculous.

"Progressives in America" - like one still photo from something nobody knows about represents the entire population.

You want to know where kids see the most sex and violence? Commercial TV. The lovely folks at organisations owned by billionaires.

Where do they get unhealthy eating habits? TV ads for bad food. Schools where massive catering companies serve pizza at breakfast as a "bread option".

Where did they learn to smoke? TV ads and marketing gimmicks from multi-national companies that had to be legislated against to stop them selling cancer to kids for profit.

What do Americans get shot with? Guns sold by massive companies that bribe conservative governments.

Don't hear you talk about that stuff disapprovingly.

Stop being a joke.

What are you talking about? You're ridiculous.

"Progressives in America" - like one still photo from something nobody knows about represents the entire population.

You want to know where kids see the most sex and violence? Commercial TV. The lovely folks at organisations owned by billionaires.

Where do they get unhealthy eating habits? TV ads for bad food. Schools where massive catering companies serve pizza at breakfast as a "bread option".

Where did they learn to smoke? TV ads and marketing gimmicks from multi-national companies that had to be legislated against to stop them selling cancer to kids for profit.

What do Americans get shot with? Guns sold by massive companies that bribe conservative governments.

Don't hear you talk about that stuff disapprovingly.

Stop being a joke.

Wow this is some weak whataboutism.

Not that it matters but I do constantly go on about bad influences, such as gambling advertising at the footy, pokies to the point I got threadbanned for it in a thread about Hawthorn's pokies, and how consumers actually have little choice, most recently I started a thread about smartphone traps. Guns again I have been commenting in the US shootings thread. I have posted about how obesity isn't a choice because of things you mentioned above, and so on.

So you couldn't be more wrong on your attempted deflection.

The real question is why the desperate need to deflect.

Last edited:
When you are ready to actually make a point instead of some cryptic "progressives bad" waffle, we'll be here.

Not sanctimonious enough for someone who just threw out a bunch of backfiring whataboutisms.

P.S. Since you're a fan of criticising big business exploiting the little guy could you remove the threadban for me? "Hawthorn and Pokies" on the Hawthorn board.

Last edited:
What's the argument here? All I saw amongst the nonsense was the assertion that taking kids to a pseudo strip show was "culture".
Nobody stripped.

I have no idea how old the kids where.

The costumes were about as revealing as you'd see in an underwear ad on BigFooty.

Shapiro: "The liberals just want to tell you how to raise your children!"

Shapiro: "These liberals shouldn't raise their children like that!"

Shapiro is being a bigot and a hypocrite to get some outrage going, keep people watching.

He hates gay and trans people so he's loving being able to foam his dacks over this and get a day's content out of it.

The only thing I would disagree with is the sign at the back. Also, they should have been playing Battlefield with some meaty violence instead of dancing around.

Nobody stripped.

I have no idea how old the kids where.

The costumes were about as revealing as you'd see in an underwear ad on BigFooty.

Shapiro: "The liberals just want to tell you how to raise your children!"

Shapiro: "These liberals shouldn't raise their children like that!"

Shapiro is being a bigot and a hypocrite to get some outrage going, keep people watching.

He hates gay and trans people so he's loving being able to foam his dacks over this and get a day's content out of it.

The only thing I would disagree with is the sign at the back. Also, they should have been playing Battlefield with some meaty violence instead of dancing around.
I didn't mention Shapiro or say that anyone stripped.

It was a pseudo strip show, ladies walking round in their underwear, kids handing them dollar bills, lurid messages on the wall.

It's textbook grooming in any other context, alcohol and gambling have also been accused of normalising their products for under-age consumers by presenting a child version of them such as alcohol icy poles or advertising through memes on social media.

They're projecting their feelings about drag queens onto little kids who would probably just see them as people in funny clothes.
Kids may not understand what's going on, but that's never been an excuse for subjecting them to inappropriate environments

What's the argument here? All I saw amongst the nonsense was the assertion that taking kids to a pseudo strip show was "culture".
The post you responded to contained a video response to Ben Shapiro. You didn't watch it? Fine. Then why respond to it?

You called it a "pseudo strip show". Do you believe all drag acts are strip shows?

What form of dancing ISN'T a "pseudo strip show" in your eyes?

Kylie?

happy kylie minogue GIF

The post you responded to contained a video response to Ben Shapiro. You didn't watch it? Fine. Then why respond to it?

I did watch it and respond to it.

You called it a "pseudo strip show". Do you believe all drag acts are strip shows?

What form of dancing ISN'T a "pseudo strip show" in your eyes?

Kylie?

Not all drag acts are strip shows, that's why they could have had something more appropriate for the kids.

As for music videos, it's not the same as normalising adult entertainment, but a lot has been said about some of them and the bad example they set for young women as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back