Media An Audience With Okey - The Official Countdown to 1000 Goals

Remove this Banner Ad

8DBE5358-BD27-49A0-AC30-CAA2D8F7AA5E.png

Good Evening and Welcome Sweet FA players and keen observers.

Much to the delight of many and chagrin of some, I have reclaimed my place as the league’s best poster in S35. Although the inevitable beez will be appreciated, it will be a small milestone when compared to my 1000th goal, which I am set to kick this season.

This evening, I announce my season long thread: An Audience With Okey.

This thread will mostly be a release of excerpts from my autobiography. From this week on, I will publish an excerpt for every goal kicked on the road to 1000 goals. Only 44 left!

The format may take some twists and turns. And although I’m known for my self love, it hasn’t all been goals and Hall of Fame inductions. My loyal followers will hear the warts and all story of my career, which began in Season 9.

Welcome to the most anticipated thread of the year - An Audience with Okey.

View attachment 1597427

Much to the delight of many and chagrin of some, I have reclaimed my place as the league’s best poster in S35. Although the inevitable beez will be appreciated, it will be a small milestone when compared to my 1000th goal, which I am set to kick this season.

This thread will mostly be a release of excerpts from my autobiography. From this week on, I will publish an excerpt for every goal kicked on the road to 1000 goals. Only 44 left!

The format may take some twists and turns. And although I’m known for my self love, it hasn’t all been goals and Hall of Fame inductions. My loyal followers will hear the warts and all story of my career, which began in Season 9.

I would imagine that the audience will resemble a North Melbourne home game? :)

cat face GIF

View attachment 1597427

* off imposter.

This is only 163 words. In no way can this be okeydoke7.

View attachment 1597427

Ooh this is an exciting media idea!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1597427

You think it's going to take the whole season?

Sad.

I
This thread suggests otherwise, my dear friend!
I’m just scrambling the fighter jets as I take over this league once again.

To win a beez 26 seasons after my debut is quite incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back