Draft Profile Angus Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

May 16, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
AA9J2008-400px.jpg

Looks like a future gun to me. Doing a diary of the AIS-AFL Academy Tour of Europe on the AFL website.

Is an absolute beast.

Ollie Wines/Luke Dunstan/Joel Selwood type inside mid who will play form day 1 and find plenty of the ball. Gets a huge number of tackles each week. Laid 20 in a single game last year or the year before which is even more impressive when you consider that the #1 slight on most top young mids is their defensive efforts.

Even with the Saints needing to look at tall options to replace Roo in the coming years, I have been all over the Saints board calling for him to be our first pick should he be there.

Odds are though he will go to GWS or Melbourne. I can see the Dees grabbing him if they land 2 top 5 picks through compo for Frawley but imagine this kid lining up with Sheil, Terloar, Coniglio and Ward feeding it out to Kelly and Whitfield all day :eek:

Last edited:

Stand by what I said, I reckon this kid will be a gun. Locked in at no. 2 to Melbourne by all counts and it's a great pick. He is the Ollie Wines they should've picked two years ago. Will have an instant impact on the field and will be a great leader for the club. Put some money on him being a future captain at the Demons. Will be admiring him from afar!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back