Annoying goal celebrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack riewoldts stupid face when he does his finger point. Such a smug flog.

So true. Best example! It's like he thinks he is a 250 game veteran player, centre of the team and the young fellas really did him proud. Like a father figures approval.

So obvious hes too stuck up with self importance for captain material, or even leadership group hah.

This tool:

images
This is a goal celebration done maybe once or twice, most likely after putting us in front, or kicking a massive bomb in a GF. The OP is talking about signature moves.

Last edited:

I reckon there's only one time that the finger should be extended. To me, it represents the number 1 so it should only occur on one day of the year, by one team, and be done by the whole team. That's the only time you are really number 1..

You are NOT number 1 when you merely kick a goal for your team. Get over yourself - it's a team sport ffs

Correct:
image.jpg

Incorrect:
image.jpg

Lance Franklin's need to high-five everyone but the boot studder after every single goal, all the while wearing a "look at me" shit-eating grin on his head.

Flog.

I remember during one Port game a few years ago, after kicking a relatively arsey goal Daniel Motlop celebrated with arms outreached while appearing to exclaim, 'what's my name?' to his opponents/teammates. Cringeworthy as hell. Clearly obvious where Steven gets his arrogant streak from.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol @ that Nahas "mine" one.

311176-krakouer.jpg

What's wrong with having characters in the game? Should players not show any personality or passion at all?

This thread has lost it's credibility.
Amazing (not) that so many Geelong examples are put up by Poos and wees colours or the Purple flogs.
Brain dead with jealousy.

This thread has lost it's credibility.
Amazing (not) that so many Geelong examples are put up by Poos and wees colours or the Purple flogs.
Brain dead with jealousy.

Yeah people think Hawkins has a stupid face because jealousy. Geelong fans be absolutely ridden with it then for mentioning Ballantyne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back