rayven

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 26, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PC racing
please sigin with your tool of the trade
Onced raced(2002-2009) a torana on dirt tracks(not speedway) first paid a grand with a hot 192
upgraded to a 253
then a 308

I belived i could handle the power............knew my race lines..................

I race 360 limited Sprintcars over here in WA. Difference between us and normal 360s is that we use carbys instead of fuel injection but don't let it fool you, my engine still produces just over 500 hp whilst my dad who had his built in south carolina to the rule book pumps out over 700hp.
Had my first race at kwinana motorplex on friday, did pretty well, started getting faster and holding my line finished 5th in feature and got third place trophy for points. 11 cars showed up for the meeting.
Can only get better from here.

Race car is sitting in hibernation awaiting an expected class change in our catogory..Last few years AWD turbo's and ex super sedans with Skyline AWD systems and 7 l chev engines started annilating us. We use to be quite comptitive and hopefully if the powers that be introduce a restricted tyer (225/14/60, which is what we run anyway) we will be ultra cmpetitive.

We run a holley, find them high maintence but we dont need worry about ecu problems.Find the power delivery abit more brutal than if we ran injection.......

Probbly pushing 380 hp.

Good luck with your racing,dont stop thinking about your driving..trying to find an edge.Most of all enjoy it for what is...........better than sex!

V8 experience is as far as I've got when it comes to racing. Hahaha.

Be nice to hop around the track in a car, but you need a nice amount of cash for it to be a reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back