Any Word on Scharenberg?

Remove this Banner Ad

UpTheMags

Team Captain
May 21, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I havent heard a word about Scharenberg this year except for that one training picture of him. He was sposed to play the back half of the year. Any update at all?

I havent heard a word about Scharenberg this year except for that one training picture of him. He was sposed to play the back half of the year. Any update at all?
He will be ready when he is ready.

Still listed as indefinite on the injury list but back running and close to rejoining full training.

You know as much as us mate.

He's on the Long Term Injury list which is what's allowing Frost to be played and you'd presume he'll be on that list until at least Round 11 when we can upgrade Frost, keeping him in the Seniors.

I'd say we won't see him until after round 11, on any field, but he'll be training to some capacity and you'd assume he'll be making an appearance towards the end of this year.

Don't get your hopes up - look to next year.

Ive heard hes actually going to have to retire. His feet are a chronic condition that can't be fixed to the required standard. Matthew Egan style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the word?
Tell me brother, have you heard
from Scharenberg?
What's the word?
Sister/woman have you heard
from Scharenberg?
They tell me that his foot injury is defyin' the Man
We don't know for sure because the news we
get is unreliable, man

What's the word?
Tell me brother, have you heard
from Scharenberg?
What's the word?
Sister/woman have you heard
from Scharenberg?
They tell me that his foot injury is defyin' the Man
We don't know for sure because the news we
get is unreliable, man
you've made 4 posts between october 2011 and now... and this is one of them. Nice. I look forward to next years post!

Same goes for Freeman, both would have to shred the VFL to break in at that stage of the season. Long odds currently.

Grundy was in the same position last year and managed to squeeze 7 senior games in late in season. Don't discount seeing either Freeman or Scharenberg debut this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back