Anyone sick of Essencheat blaming injuries?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Every ****ing year it's the same thing. Injuries this injuries that. Nowadays they don't even wait until they lose to overload the Bigfooty servers with their injury excuses. Anyone sick of this? Can't they accept the fact their team is s**t and if they do have a lot of injuries then maybe they should fire their Injury prevention engineer or whoever the **** is in charge of ****ing ********s not getting injured. Anyone sick of these Cheaters???? This is a formal petition to merge essenscum with gws and then boot them from the AFL into a local league in ****ing broome or something where iI won't have to see them.

PS essencheata re s**t.

There are no excuses, it's fact. We've lost a few players to soft tissue injuries. But the club isn't using injuries as an excuse..

I think you're acting like a spoilt child who has had a few too many red cordials. Settle down petal.:thumbsu:

There are no excuses, it's fact. We've lost a few players to soft tissue injuries. But the club isn't using injuries as an excuse..

I think you're acting like a spoilt child who has had a few too many red cordials. Settle down petal.:thumbsu:

oh puh-leez gurlfriendddd!!!!!

Everytime I read about this upcoming match on the main board or the essenscumbaggery board it's always "we'll lose because injuries blablabla" why can't you concede you're an infeiror team even with a full strength line up. Who are you missing anyway? Your list is 100% spuds except Jobe so as long as you have him in there you're at 100% strength anyway.

I think essencheat only have one problem with "soft tissue" LO!!!!

I can only assume the lack of response from any cheater fans bar flogturion mean that this thread is 100% smack bang on the money?

damn_it_feels_good_to_be_a_gangsta_postcard-p239792973020307192z8iat_400.jpg

You have to laugh at the OP for bumping his own thread, because he didn't get the replies he was expecting. :D

Sexual cannibalism is common among mantises in captivity, and under some circumstances may also be observed in the field. The female may start feeding by biting off the male’s head (as they do with regular prey), and if mating had begun, the male’s movements may become even more vigorous in its delivery of sperm. Early researchers thought that because copulatory movement is controlled by a ganglion in the abdomen, not the head, removal of the male’s head was a reproductive strategy by females to enhance fertilisation while obtaining sustenance.

sums up your posting pretty well.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won round 1 because of a missed set shot after the siren. Struggled to put away last years two spooners until 20 minutes in the last quarter. Should be a 10 goal loss against the Blues this week, though I'll happily eat my words if I'm wrong.

Bump!!!

OP was 100% correct - another year gone and as bad as Essendon were they blamed the injuries on their pathetic season!! Even though they were mid table for injuries to best 22.

Great Prediction in April!! Will bump in October 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back