Think Tank Does anyone know whereI go to get our $10 back?

Remove this Banner Ad

So with the news that the Tasmanian voters have again declared their preference for two heads rather than one, and delivered a hung parliament, it appears that the new Tasmanian Devils license is going to go the way of the Thylacine.

Which begs the question of what becomes of the $10 spent by Bay flogs buying foundation memberships due to our love of football and trolling (shout out to foundation members Tarryn Thomas and Eric Abetz's grandfather).

I for one am not interested in the AFL keeping it to become a donation to welfare clubs such as GC, GWS, and Norf. Nor can the Tassie government keep it, they already get enough of WA's GST. Surely they didn't pay all of it to Jack Riewoldt?

So does anyone know where our money is and how to get it back?

Last edited:
So with the news that the Tasmanian voters have again declared their preference for two heads rather than one, and delivered a hung parliament, it appears that the new Tasmanian Devils license is going to go the way of the Thylacine.

Which begs the question of what becomes of the $10 spent by Bay flogs buying foundation memberships due to our love of football and trolling (shout out to foundation members Tarryn Thomas and Eric Abetz's grandfather).

I for one am not interested in the AFL keeping it to become a donation to welfare clubs such as GC, GWS, and Norf. Nor can the Tassie government keep it, they already get enough of WA's GST. Surely they didn't pay all of it to Jack Riewoldt?

There's a sucker born every minute.

Still better value than the Maurice Rioli add on (guaranteed grand final access if Richmond make it)

I gave it a miss, pressed a button and they wanted $15 bucks. Looks like a Trump style scam to me.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Marvel have agreed to give you half a plastic cup full of lukewarm mid-strength beer

Thank you for your inquiry, but we the people of Tasmania have absolutely no idea where your money could have gone but thank you for your millions and millions of dollars worth of membership dollars that we have received... now if you will excuse us we have other more important matters to attend to right now
scarface.gif
money-cash.gif

51b27652afe1ec27a3d77c30247bd6f9.gif

Last edited:

As Johnny Rotten told the San Francisco crowd after the Sex Pistols played one song and walked off stage in what was their final shambolic gig in 1978

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gave it a miss, pressed a button and they wanted $15 bucks. Looks like a Trump style scam to me.

Sounds like Ticketmaster doing their thing again. :thumbsdown:

You chose the $15 option for three stickers?

Was that what I was being hit up for, three (3) Stickers? I thought it was a Foundation Membership? So what do you get for $10 bucks? A kick in the nuts? Definitely a Trump style Grift.

Was that what I was being hit up for, three (3) Stickers? I thought it was a Foundation Membership? So what do you get for $10 bucks? A kick in the nuts? Definitely a Trump style Grift.

You should read things before you click them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back