Anyone using MyFitnessPal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive seen MyFitnessPal mentioned & recommended on many sites for years & finally decided to investigate further & installed the App.
It's a bloody ripper, I don't count calories as such buts it handy to keep track of Fats-Carbs-Protein.
;)
I'm in exactly the same boat. Don't need to use it as I don't track calories anymore, always interesting to a get a snapshot of cals and macros on an ad hoc basis though :thumbsu:

I have used it in the past, like it. Issue is not forgetting anything to chuck in there

It's fun to use for a day or two to get a look at your macro breakdown, but I don't think I could be bothered putting everything I ate in there all the time. Especially if you're eating a lot of stuff that doesn't have barcodes.

It's fun to use for a day or two to get a look at your macro breakdown, but I don't think I could be bothered putting everything I ate in there all the time. Especially if you're eating a lot of stuff that doesn't have barcodes.

that seems like a better gameplan than using myfitness pal. Just dont eat anything with a barcode

:):cool:

lold

3c481cc6ec98d03b287d0049ed4f3adcc58587899f63fed2afbff4436e423188.jpg

The only food you should is food that doesn't have a barcode.
You should have to weight it not scan it!
Heavens to bestie!

I started using it a few weeks ago, definitely helpful when i'm trying to hit a calorie target. I've found it's kept me a lot more disciplined with my diet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back