Remove this Banner Ad

Alfredo Rojas

Pain&Gain
Jun 21, 2014
Altona
AFL Club
GWS
I'm a massive fan of Marquee Events...
Saints have a 5 year deal in New Zealand for ANZAC Day so far year 1 opponent the Swans & year 2 opponent the Lions

I believe AFL needs to place a permanent opponent to play Saints every ANZAC Day for next 3 years... Who should it be?... I personally think Brisbane Lions, 2 teams from different states who are at similar end of the ladder with promise of being competitive game...

Good Friday still no closer to finding out whether will be in 2015 or 2016, or who will play in it... Personally hard to say might go to North vs. (Dogs or Blues)... Will it go ahead next year? Who will play?

• Banned
I hope Saints can continue this beyond 5 years and build off it... Need to find able partner and split the profits and together can create supporter bases

IMO the only Victorian team that could be considered for St Kilda to play over in Wellington is Melbourne. Historically this is a low drawing match up, even more so than when St Kilda play the Bulldogs or North, because Melbourne supporters generally refuse to go matches at Etihad.

• Banned
IMO the only Victorian team that could be considered for St Kilda to play over in Wellington is Melbourne. Historically this is a low drawing match up, even more so than when St Kilda play the Bulldogs or North, because Melbourne supporters generally refuse to go matches at Etihad.

Would you like to see Saints v Lions? Or Saints v Swans?

Back