Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are cray cray.

If I didn't know whether I had broken the law, and my lawyer said that the evidence didn't seem to be conclusive, then I'm pleading innocence.

You do whatever makes you feel good
So as long as you don't get caught, you're ok.

Me, I'd rather know what I had.

For 32/34 it is very good news.

It means that even if wada do develop a sure fire test for tb4 between now and the end of the storage period, they are in the clear.

Not if the 2 break away and sing like canaries , not to mention the fact it clears them of jack

Launch legal action against all parties, including the club, demanding they present evidence to prove what they were given.
Right.. so taking legal action against the guy who holds your future in his hands is a good move.

You are a tactical genius. How much do you charge? We should get you down to the club to consult

Yes I do . It's not my problem at all ,it's theirs. I get aroused watching Essendon players in the head space they are, Little and Hird hating each other , Hird having the coaching ability of Mark Neeld and Essendon in the bottom 4 with no upside on the horizon.
You've contradicted yourself

Right.. so taking legal action against the guy who holds your future in his hands is a good move.

You are a tactical genius. How much do you charge? We should get you down to the club to consult
But you said they're certain they're innocent.

What do you think they have to lose?

How could anyone, or anything, be worse than what you've got now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These is the two players found to have elevated levels, and who you had written off saying:
"For 32/34 it is very good news."

They are banned. Their careers may be over. Who is the guy who holds their future?

It means that even if wada do develop a sure fire test for tb4 between now and the end of the storage period, they are in the clear.
hmmm - depends on how many more samples there are in the freezer. I wouldn't expect WADA to "burn" all their remaining samples early on.

Ha! When did I say that? I believe there is a possibility that they took tb4.
I've incorrectly suggested Lance has posted something and got in trouble recently but I'll go out on a limb here - you have been pretty goddamn confident they didn't take TB4 in a lot of your posting. I have Lance and MXETT as annoying (that's a compliment) Devils advocate types who are open to TB4 actually being used - never had you in that category. Sorry if I'm mistaken - but if you do see it as a possibility that's a surprise.

After the tribunal hearing I think it's at least reasonable to suspect it was used based on their finding (not enough for guilt obviously).

I've incorrectly suggested Lance has posted something and got in trouble recently but I'll go out on a limb here - you have been pretty goddamn confident they didn't take TB4 in a lot of your posting. I have Lance and MXETT as annoying (that's a compliment) Devils advocate types who are open to TB4 actually being used - never had you in that category. Sorry if I'm mistaken - but if you do see it as a possibility that's a surprise.

After the tribunal hearing I think it's at least reasonable to suspect it was used based on their finding (not enough for guilt obviously).
Yep, agree.

*COUGH* Hird *COUGH*

If WADA do develop a sure fire test, that places TB-4 at the club and in players systems that signed consent forms for Thymosin. Hardly in the clear. Probably puts them under the biggest cloud since this thing started. It comes back to what the EFC faithful have been incorrectly bleating from the start - a lack of a positive test ≠ innocence, but the weight of the evidence would be going against them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back