CAREY..............5...........3............2.............0...........6
WESLEY............5...........3............2............0............6
GC.....................4...........1............3.............1...........2
GGS...................4...........1............3.............1...........2
HC.....................4...........1.............3............1............2
BGS...................5...........1............4.............0............2
MGS...................5...........0............5.............0...........0

am sure it's been looked at by a few this morning but

St Kevins 14,17 (101) d. Melbourne 11.9 (75)
Wesley 23.16 (154) d. Carey 5.11 (41)
Brighton 14.12 (96) d. Haileybury 10.12 (72)
Caulfield 14.7 (91) d Geelong College 10.5 (65)
Xavier 12.8 (80) d. Scotch 10.12 (72)

Before anyone jumps on the st kevins band wagon for still being undefeated, i thought id let you know that they are yet to face one actual contender for this years premiership. In their last 6 rounds they play BGS (should win) and then potentially lose the rest of the games to wesley, xavier, gc (at geelong), caulfield and scotch. My prediction is for st kevins to end the season on 5 wins 5 losses.

And i would also like to mention, i told you scotch were not a great side, they were always pretenders.

Before anyone jumps on the st kevins band wagon for still being undefeated, i thought id let you know that they are yet to face one actual contender for this years premiership. In their last 6 rounds they play BGS (should win) and then potentially lose the rest of the games to wesley, xavier, gc (at geelong), caulfield and scotch. My prediction is for st kevins to end the season on 5 wins 5 losses.

And i would also like to mention, i told you scotch were not a great side, they were always pretenders.

Caulfield have the best run home and their overall mix of highly skilled small brigade and mid fielders along with their mobile big units should see them finish at the sharp end. One of their new big forwards was injured on the weekend and may miss a couple but they will be hard to stop when the questions are asked.

Bad call. Many, including myself, underrated Scotch. They are a solid unit.

I still disagree, who do they have that make them such a solid unit...jack billings can play i'll give them that but he's only in year 10.

O'Beirne showed his class yesterday and was their in and under player all day. also stewart was up for them with a couple of ok pack marks, but yeah agree with blydog, i have to give them credit when credits due

There's no doubting that StKevins has a tough run home and that they could potentially lose their final 5 games. Having said this, the SKC team has good depth and no VM player omissions throughout the season. It would be foolish not to consider them as a legitimate contender for the flag.

WOW, what a shock result (Wesley v Carey) 110 point demolition, what went wrong?? Did anyone see this game? If so please give us a rundown of the game! Did Viney, Harris & Haynes play? I thought this team was a real contender????????????????????:thumbsdown:

I caught the last quater of the BGS V HC game and was suprised to look up the scoreboard and see the scoreline, but from all reports BGS just outplayed HC in all facets of the game. Number 9 from BGS kicked a 97m bomb to put the final nail in the coffin of the 'mighty bloods' half way through the last quater. Closely followed by another goal of the century contender by number 28 who kicked it on his wrong foot from 18 rows back, something which had to be seen to be believed.
I have heard that the banter between the two sides really heated up during the week with brighton winning both the banter and the game comprehensively.

Now the ball is rolling, BGS are able to match is with the best in the comp.

Can i interest you in some water on your arms:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I caught the last quater of the BGS V HC game and was suprised to look up the scoreboard and see the scoreline, but from all reports BGS just outplayed HC in all facets of the game. Number 9 from BGS kicked a 97m bomb to put the final nail in the coffin of the 'mighty bloods' half way through the last quater. Closely followed by another goal of the century contender by number 28 who kicked it on his wrong foot from 18 rows back, something which had to be seen to be believed.
I have heard that the banter between the two sides really heated up during the week with brighton winning both the banter and the game comprehensively.

Now the ball is rolling, BGS are able to match is with the best in the comp.

Can i interest you in some water on your arms:confused:

Wow haileybury must stink.... sorry i mean the 'bloods' must stink

Very interesting start to the year, it seems the so called 'favorites' Carey that everyone hyped up have fallen into a heap. Go challenge against Xavier this week with the likes of Viney, Haynes and Richards missing due to VM if selected..

Very interesting start to the year, it seems the so called 'favorites' Carey that everyone hyped up have fallen into a heap. Go challenge against Xavier this week with the likes of Viney, Haynes and Richards missing due to VM if selected..

can't really remember Carey ever being labelled favourites..

The Carey vs Xavier game got pushed back to 10am just because Carey coach David king has afl media to do in the arvo/night, what a flog

I don't worry about my possession's I just get them cause I know week in week out im 25+.. Don't know why I'm not in Vic Metro, clearly the best player in the APS..

Season Finished Ladder

Xavier College 9 wins 1 loss = 18 points
Caulfield Grammar 9 wins 1 loss = 18 points
Wesley College 8 wins 2 losses = 16 points
Geelong College 7 wins 3 losses = 14 points
Scotch College 7 wins 3 losses = 14 points
Carey Grammer 5 wins 5 losses = 10 points
St Kevins College 5 wins 5 losses = 8 points
Geelong Grammar 2 wins 8 losses = 4 points
Brighton Grammar 1 win 9 losses = 2 points
Haileybury 1 win 9 losses = 2 points
Melbourne Grammar 0 wins 10 losses = 0 points (stiff bloody s**t)

Also this weeks odds.
Carey 4.20 vs Xavier 1.18
Haileybury 4.60 vs Wesley 1.10
St Kevins 1.65 vs Brighton Grammar 2.90
Geelong Grammar 1.80 vs Melbourne Grammar 2.10
Scotch College 1.80 vs Geelong College 1.95

close matches this week and there could be some upsets. don't be surprised if all the favorites lose.

Season Finished Ladder

Xavier College 9 wins 1 loss = 18 points
Caulfield Grammar 9 wins 1 loss = 18 points
Wesley College 8 wins 2 losses = 16 points
Geelong College 7 wins 3 losses = 14 points
Scotch College 7 wins 3 losses = 14 points
Carey Grammer 5 wins 5 losses = 10 points
St Kevins College 5 wins 5 losses = 8 points
Geelong Grammar 2 wins 8 losses = 4 points
Brighton Grammar 1 win 9 losses = 2 points
Haileybury 1 win 9 losses = 2 points
Melbourne Grammar 0 wins 10 losses = 0 points (stiff bloody s**t)

Also this weeks odds.
Carey 4.20 vs Xavier 1.18
Haileybury 4.60 vs Wesley 1.10
St Kevins 1.65 vs Brighton Grammar 2.90
Geelong Grammar 1.80 vs Melbourne Grammar 2.10
Scotch College 1.80 vs Geelong College 1.95

close matches this week and there could be some upsets. don't be surprised if all the favorites lose.

Your maths is as bad as your bias.
MGS will win a game and HC should win more than one game.

Your maths is as bad as your bias.
MGS will win a game and HC should win more than one game.

ok mate why don't you do a ladder prediction then and stop adding numbers to your name

and from what you said before 'david king wants to get his pounding done before he piss's off to fox footy', you've got to be kidding if you think carey is any chance against xavier

ok mate why don't you do a ladder prediction then and stop adding numbers to your name

and from what you said before 'david king wants to get his pounding done before he piss's off to fox footy', you've got to be kidding if you think carey is any chance against xavier

Ha ha, doing a ladder prediction 6 rounds out is outrageous considering the competition is so even. The pounding I was referring to was the pounding Carey will receive. No need to get your panties in a wad Jarrah.

Actually,

This weeks odds special.

Xavier @ 3.50

Any takers?

You can place your wager on 1800-eatshitXAV

:heart::spade::club::diamond::heart::diamond::club::spade:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back