FTA-TV Archer

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing that actually watching Bob's Burgers might have helped that opening act somewhat.
Not really. Did anyone even talk except Linda? The burger-of-the-day pun is from BBs but that was pretty much the only reference.

I thought it was a bit of a lame episode TBH. But, I'm just glad they're back.

awkward.gif

Timothy Olyphant- as gay as a tangerine in jean shorts
New airhorn voicemail
Pumpkin hunting season
Peer reviews
AntKreiger
Entmoot

It's all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great episode.

What exactly is Kreiger up to re. his 'master plan'? When you consider who it is, there's probably no way to predict it. :D Still waiting for Conway Stern (not his real name) the diversity double whammy to reappear as well after Kreiger fixed his arm with his kick ass bionics. Now selling uranium?

Edit: there was a heap of funny moments this week that I can't be bothered writing down because I need to sleep, but Archer getting intently focused on certain things is a joke I can never get tired of (for example the lack of peppercorns on his steak au poivre.. like, by definition) and his uncertainty about his possible autism last week with bullet counting. I laughed at Mallory's literally and oddly specific plan to throw Archer to the gators. And Pam's scene with the kebab, genius, also her continuing to let Cyril know how much she saw of him and Lana banging in the office. And Piggly III the radioactive man eater!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back