FTA-TV Archer

Remove this Banner Ad

This season has been rather average so far.

Pam and Cheryl probably provide most of the laughs now.

Why wouold you miss season 1??

It's still the best of the lot
I agree, the first two seasons have a bunch of memorable episodes, beyond that it's more sporadic I think. Still one of my favourite shows on TV. I think the Barry and Katya storyline didn't really work for me, a that played a fair part in seasons 3 and 4.

My favourite episodes for what it's worth, with a clear top 3

- Skytanic (JESUS LANA THE HELIUM)
- Pipeline Fever
- Placebo Effect

- Honeypot
- Diversity Hire
- El Contador
- The Limited
- Fugue and Riffs

I agree, the first two seasons have a bunch of memorable episodes, beyond that it's more sporadic I think. Still one of my favourite shows on TV. I think the Barry and Katya storyline didn't really work for me, a that played a fair part in seasons 3 and 4.

My favourite episodes for what it's worth, with a clear top 3

- Skytanic (JESUS LANA THE HELIUM)
- Pipeline Fever
- Placebo Effect

- Honeypot
- Diversity Hire
- El Contador
- The Limited
- Fugue and Riffs

2nd ep of the new season inspired me to go back and watch Honeypot again, so good. Got dick?

I'm actually really enjoying Archer Vice. Adam saw that the show was in danger of become a bit of a re-hash so took it in another direction. ******* loving Cherlene! The jokes in this series are amazing! Ramon y "!¿Por que no te callas?! :hearts:

I walked 40 miles of Georgia clay...

Best yet of season 5!
archer-extraction-recap.jpg

The only limit is your imagination! Pew-Pew!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have enjoyed the last few eps. thought this series had some real low points up until then.

have to say the continual reference to the lack of anyone saying 'phrasing' makes me cringe. it just falls flat every time.

Yeah, was looking forwards to this but was pretty underwhelmed. Got bored about halfway through and thought about turning it off.

Feel like this show has had its best days. Hope the next few eps prove me wrong.

I did like the last episode in the Swiss Alps. Venture Bros return was epic too!

There was a time when everyone on bigfooty had an Archer avatar, now we don't post in the thread for more than two weeks while the show is in season.

It has hit a wall, creatively. It has become so cosy with itself and so self-referential, it's a parody now. I am confident, if given the opportunity, that I could write an episode of Archer, that's how boilerplate it's become.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back