FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

I did think that at first but after seeing Felicity waiting in the car for Ollie, that would make it unlikely? I mean if it was her mum, surely she would be more upset and with Ollie at the tombstone?

no wheelchair access to the cemetery?

Would think it would have to be someone semi major as why would Barry be there???

Barry being the only one there is why i think its Ollie's son, Because only Ollie and Barry know about him. and he lives in Central City.

I hope they dont kill off Thea

lCJ1zHv.jpg

Barry being the only one there is why i think its Ollie's son, Because only Ollie and Barry know about him. and he lives in Central City.

Felicity is with them and she seemed upset and angry so unless she is told about Ollie's son, I don't think it will be him.

Killing Waller was a big of a surprise. but then again the Suicide Squad movie is why they killed Deadshot last year and at the last min had to not use Harley Quinn.

the Dig flashback linking in to Ollie going back to the island for ARGUS was a nice twist, it explained a bit more of why they were on the island.

"I was going to go with oracle but it's already taken"

So cheesy some of the name dropping. Any chance the dead person is Andy who dies saving diggle who gets seriously injured almost dead then next season they repair his body with cybernetics almost like the comic Spartan

Bit disappointed to see Waller get killed - even though she hasn't been sighted much of late, it's always nice to know certain characters 'exist' in the universe. I guess with deadshot also seemingly killed off, there won't be any more Suicide Squad related episodes - at least until after the movie hits.

Did like the twist linking this week's flashback to the ongoing flashback on the island - makes for an intriguing connection between the 2.

Overall I liked that episode. Only major qualm I had was when Andy met his niece. He does realise he has a son right? :D

Bit disappointed to see Waller get killed - even though she hasn't been sighted much of late, it's always nice to know certain characters 'exist' in the universe. I guess with deadshot also seemingly killed off, there won't be any more Suicide Squad related episodes - at least until after the movie hits.

Did like the twist linking this week's flashback to the ongoing flashback on the island - makes for an intriguing connection between the 2.

Overall I liked that episode. Only major qualm I had was when Andy met his niece. He does realise he has a son right? :D

Maybe diggles wife takes over Argus after the movie not that their suicide squad is much chop anyway

Cupid & captain boomerang unless they can convince slade to join but that always works out great in the comics :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol didnt think much of the pager when I saw but when u think about they are always on wireless comms so why use the pager?

Anyway nice twist in that ep, good to see Roy, Shado, Nyssa and Tatsu back for a bit.

Thought Katana was about to be killed off because of suicide squad too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back