FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights was way better. Isn't Savage supposed to like 50,000 years old or something- not 4,000?

In the comics he was a caveman so yeah prob close to 50k and his nemesis is immortal man who prob doesn't lend himself as well to a tv show as hawk man and hawk girl the changes are understandable

The actress who plays felicity is just awful. I wish they would stop putting her in dramatic scenes. She was fine as comedic relief in the early days but that's about as far as her range can take her.

Didn't watch Flash so I could watch both crossover eps together and really enjoyed them! Always great to see so many characters coming together.

Kinda of disappointed Ollie's son isn't a Connor but now I wonder if he could be one to end up in the grave maybe? Personally I hope it's the end of Olicity. :D

Really excited for Legends of Tomorrow as well.

Loved the cross over episodes.

Vandal Savage would have to be the most kickass bad name ever!

Flash has been good all season, Arrow definitely picked up, Gotham started of good and got better and better.

The crossovers are always enjoyable, but I'm more interested in the Darhk/Zoom storylines than Hawkgirl.

The couply stuff would be alright if the drama that they write up wasn't so contrived.

Enjoyed them both equally.

Excited for LoT

AND a big LOL at my missus thinking they're all dead (Doesn't watch the Flash, sad has no knowledge of time travel) :D
Hahaha, I watched the episode before my missus did and so I paid attention to her when that scene came on and she took a big gasp when she saw Oliver fry (probably thought Barry would wisk him away), but she does enough knowledge of the flash (thanks to me) to realize by the time the rest of the team died that Barry was going to time jump.

Also I think his time jumping scenes are the best time travelling scenes on tv, they give me goose bumps every time.

Well cant say it was unexpected Expected it to be Felicity or a outside chance or Lance, She was dead from the first episode when Ollie was going to propose to her. I think it would of been more powerful if they killed her in the gas tank. Also poor Cap Lance he will now lose his woman. I think they will have Michael Holt replace Felicity before the end of the season as the tech person.

The HIVE stuff is getting interesting, the end with them was kinda like a X-Files feel with the corn.

Well thinking about it a little more, it hasnt been 6-months since the first episode, at the party Felicity said 3 months ago you were going to propose.

So the "Death" and tombstone were just red hearings. and the first episode had a fresh grave, unless she is on a coma or something for 3 months. so could be someone else.

Still think Felicity is most likely but with them doing this it seems they might pick someone else. Other choices would be Lance, Dig's bro after he turns good, or a longshot of Roy coming back for a few weeks just to die.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thinking about it a little more, it hasnt been 6-months since the first episode, at the party Felicity said 3 months ago you were going to propose.

So the "Death" and tombstone were just red hearings. and the first episode had a fresh grave, unless she is on a coma or something for 3 months. so could be someone else.

Still think Felicity is most likely but with them doing this it seems they might pick someone else. Other choices would be Lance, Dig's bro after he turns good, or a longshot of Roy coming back for a few weeks just to die.

Has to be someone Oliver cares about, no way it's Digs brother

Has to be someone Oliver cares about, no way it's Digs brother

Still 3 months for things to happen, he might do something to save Ollie's life or It might be someone that is unexpected like Oliver's son. like Dhark had him followed when he goes to Central City and finds out he has a kid, and kills him as a distraction to get him out of Star city.

Still 3 months for things to happen, he might do something to save Ollie's life or It might be someone that is unexpected like Oliver's son. like Dhark had him followed when he goes to Central City and finds out he has a kid, and kills him as a distraction to get him out of Star city.

That could be spot on unless they are setting the kid up as Connor Hawke there is no reason to show him at all and would explain why Oliver was on his own at the Grave site because him and Barry are the only ones who know about the kid

Arrow have a knack for ending the mid season breaks on a cliffhanger. From memory we had Slade's return, Ollie's 'death' and now this.

Hopefully the end of Olicity is near :D

The way they gave the eerie christmas music and also the graveyard scene between Ollie and Barry suggests to me this could be permanent (and also surely they wont have another "Lazarus" resurrection).

The way they gave the eerie christmas music and also the graveyard scene between Ollie and Barry suggests to me this could be permanent (and also surely they wont have another "Lazarus" resurrection).

I believe thata why they had nyssa destroy the pit. Though im sure they can 'discover' a new one if they need to in the future

Arrow have a knack for ending the mid season breaks on a cliffhanger. From memory we had Slade's return, Ollie's 'death' and now this.

Hopefully the end of Olicity is near :D

And season 1 had Walter getting kidnapped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back