Arsenal are scared

Remove this Banner Ad

lol...both spurs and arsenal keep doing their best to stuff up 3rd place...

spurs have a game in hand now but i dont think they play that game for another fortnight. arsenal vs chelsea next saturday night will be massive

Complacent that we were still 10 points ahead of your mob on the table, and even now, we're still 7 and about 90% to finish third (was 95% before this match).

This post just had to be bumped. If GB was around I wonder what revisions he would make to his "chances" of the all conquering Tottenham Hotspurs? I would imagine that it has drop markedly from 95% :)

BOW TO US SCUM FANS.

lulz.

one of the greatest quotes i've ever seen on BF. this was around the time spurs were up 2-0 against early if i recall correctly?

handy response from the arsenal though. slammed on 5 unanswered goals. we for-filled our potential that day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't come here anymore because I can no longer call people like Cruyff what they really are, thanks to the new mods. Mass-Spurs failure is nothing I can't handle.

As for this thread, made it to start a bit of pre-game banter, didn't pay off, and now eating humble pie. Happy?

Also, I don't read any of the PMs, but keep up the effort.

Hope you enjoy the new board without the banter.

Something like

Hey mate! HAPPY SAINT TOTTERINGHAM'S DAY! I hope the day is a good one and all the very best. Hope you enjoy it! :thumbsu:

We're glad you don't come here anymore GB, and clearly I am not the moron you think I am to be, or "seriously lack intellect" like you stated. I mean, you were in the minority so I guess that says a lot ;)

And there is a clear difference between banter and insulting someone.

Don't be choking on your humble pie ;)

I don't come here anymore because I can no longer call people like Cruyff what they really are, thanks to the new mods. Mass-Spurs failure is nothing I can't handle.

As for this thread, made it to start a bit of pre-game banter, didn't pay off, and now eating humble pie. Happy?

Also, I don't read any of the PMs, but keep up the effort.

Hope you enjoy the new board without the banter.

Can't have any banter if you go missing for three months anyway ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back