Aussie Cricket invaded by Metrosexuals...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts - St Kilda
Alright where there was one ( Michael Clarke ) there is now two ( Shane Watson ). I dont care how good Michael Clarke is, if he arrives at the Border Medal wearing a white suit with slides/thongs im giving up watching cricket im afraid.

DaveW said:
Not to worry. Australian cricket has already survived five years of Brett Lee.
Brett Lee aint half as bad as the NTTAWWT twins clarke and watson

• Banned
Did anyone else see the Cricket Show today, with Shane Watson waxing on about how him and his best 'mate' Clarkey love to go clothes shopping together...What a disgrace. Hasnt Australian cricket learnt anything since Greg Matthews was king hit?

Clarke is just another version of Shane Warne - a bogan trying to be a metrosexual. Unfortunately Lee and Watson are the real deal.

UNIT said:
Did anyone else see the Cricket Show today, with Shane Watson waxing on about how him and his best 'mate' Clarkey love to go clothes shopping together...What a disgrace. Hasnt Australian cricket learnt anything since Greg Matthews was king hit?
I don't have anything against homosexuals but M Clarke gives me every indication that he is one, a good place to spot such evidence was when the cricketers returned from India and they all hugged their wives and he was hugging a bloke who btw didn't look like his brother or Father, then on the cricket show he was lunching with ppl and he was sitting next to same bloke, not enough evidence I know but definite building blocks.
Btw what happened to Matthews?, I can't recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back