Australian Open Bay 13 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hate this Tomic with a passion partly due to his accent, looks, family, attitude and that toser BeRnArD_tOmIc on big footy.

Not only that but i want to slap his mum. Just pisses me off looking at her, looks like an absolute scrag.

****ing cry baby he was a wild card wasnt he? Wtf was he doing asking to play during the day ffs.

Aside from the BF tool BeRnArD_tOmIc I think the overwhelming consensus on BF is that Tomic is a complete and utter teenage tool, and his mum does indeed look like a right slapper from the Marconi club on a Friday Midori 2 for 1 night.

I now hate him as much as Hewitt, which is saying something.

norm102.jpg

Aside from the BF tool BeRnArD_tOmIc I think the overwhelming consensus on BF is that Tomic is a complete and utter teenage tool, and his mum does indeed look like a right slapper from the Marconi club on a Friday Midori 2 for 1 night.

I now hate him as much as Hewitt, which is saying something.
Say what you like about Hewitt, and he's been a prat many a time, but he has given his all for Australia over the years.

Tomic so far is not looking like he'll put himself out for the country.

Say what you like about Hewitt, and he's been a prat many a time, but he has given his all for Australia over the years.

Agreed. One thing you can't say about Hewitt, and that is that he doesn't love his country.

Tomic on the other hand has all the promise of becoming a grade A w*nker if he isn't already.

Agreed. One thing you can't say about Hewitt, and that is that he doesn't love his country.

Tomic on the other hand has all the promise of becoming a grade A w*nker if he isn't already.

Fair enough (aside from the use of a double negative:)), but is that really so important, especially when most of the time they play entirely for themselves? Even Davis Cup (it could be argued) is an ego thing, being better than another player blahblah...I know it's Australia day and all...

Watching Tsonga pummel Djokovic, I noticed that most of his celebrations (particularly after he had won the match, bouncing around with a skip with his arms in the air/thumbs out towards himself) reminded me a lot of how Buddy Franklin celebrates his match winning goals.

Was a great game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The quality of play makes it exciting. Not an insane frenchman squirming, squealing & clapping after everything Ali Jr. does.
Lecont was terrible. Should never get behind a microphone again if all he can deliver is primary schoolboy level of commentary.

I'm also sick of hearing Roger Rasheed psychoanalysing the players from the sidelines and I actually enjoyed a Patrick Smith article in the Australian taking the piss out of him the other day.

I'm also sick of hearing Roger Rasheed psychoanalysing the players from the sidelines and I actually enjoyed a Patrick Smith article in the Australian taking the piss out of him the other day.

I am soooo sick of listening to Roger Rat$hit, as he is known in our household :thumbsdown: I simply can't fathom how he scored a gig with Ch 7!

In fact, the commentary this year hasn't been anywhere near as good as in the past. However the tennis itself has been great and, as usual, the Australian Open has seen a few lower ranked players emerge from the pack :thumbsu:

Lecont was terrible. Should never get behind a microphone again if all he can deliver is primary schoolboy level of commentary.

leconte is great. better than many football commentators i can think of.

Roger rasheed bothers me due to the amount of time he has spent either:
a - in a solarium or
b - applying fake tan.

sort of a reverse Michael Jackson IMO :D

leconte is great. better than many football commentators i can think of.

Roger rasheed bothers me due to the amount of time he has spent either:
a - in a solarium or
b - applying fake tan.

sort of a reverse Michael Jackson IMO :D
"oh ooh!!"

"Come on Jo, you can do eeet!!"

"He did a Pioline"

"He did a Leconte"

Shut up, Henri!! :thumbsdown:

Leconte is 'ilarious, as the French would say. He doesn't try to veil his bias, (unlike the nauseating commentary of people like John Alexander and Todd Woodbridge when Australians were playing) and he genuinely seems to have fun in the commentary box.

On a side note, John Alexander is nauseating to listen to for another reason: he is a sycophant, always trying to impress Jim Courier, and if you listen carefully he agrees with everything the Yank has to say, even if Courier has just contradicted Alexander. It's disgusting actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back