Autopsy Autopsy V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else just kinda going through the motions until round 6 and 7 when we play Hawthorn and Adelaide?

I have absolutely no confidence of a win until then. Opening 4 games all against flag contenders to start this year has really sapped the group too. It's also why I am more bored than angry or sad. Every game has ended with the margin we would probably suspect. Has a bottom 2 team ever copped that kind of draw to start their year?

Last edited:

Just sick of being s***, and getting humiliated on our biggest stage.
We desperately need to be better defensively, that goes for everyone across the ground. Every side we play against, can flip the ball around like the Harlem bloody Globetrotters.
We were more competitive against Carlton last year

Is anyone else just kinda going through the motions until round 6 and 7 when we play Hawthorn and Adelaide?

I have absolutely no confidence of a win until then.
Absolutely

But you sat with heaps of North supporters. Must be happy with that ?
Harry’s mum & dad are so nice.

The Carlton supporter behind me were gonna cop it

One saving grace is that I’d much rather this set of KPD’s have the s**t kicked out of them and their confidence completely destroyed than blokes who might actually be good enough to be part of a premiership capable side.

Frustrated Sigh GIF by Rooster Teeth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing performance. Would love to see a little more intensity from all. Made worse by the umpiring, which was pathetic. Thought McKercher was close to our best, and I’m unsure if that’s good or bad

Defense fell apart at the end but they had been given the Joan Collins special for the better part of 3 hours so don't blame them at all. McDonald and Corr being the 'brains' down back is concerning though.

Umps were bad but in no way cost us the game, hope the club highlights that to the players. It's on the team. Some of the 50's were just brain-dead from our players.

The midfield was diabolical, and everything flowed from there. Players either too slow and small to make the tackle, or too self-obsessed to bother.

Zurhaar and Fish are just horrific decision makers some times, Sheezel must look at some of their plays and shake his head.

Zurhaar and Stephenson all around terrible today. A few hollywood things come off for Zurhaar and people forget about the multiple times he got caught trying to reinvent the wheel.

Ford should never be the sub again, always provides something and actually makes a lead which seems to be a foreign concept to the majority of our list.. Xerri great.

Dawson has something, must persist. Also you cannot drop Pink, should have his dinners cooked, and house cleaned by the mids for the entire week after the rogering they subjected him to. Jury is still out on him long term but today is not the day to judge him.

Kerch was great and Duurs tried but just couldn't work his way into it, not his day and in no way his fault.

Simpkin concerning, LMac was passable today.

Deflated.

Last edited:
Was frustrated watching however prolly abit of a reality check to where we are. Similar result ro last year where we were comprehensivly beatin in the middle and fielded an undermined backline against 2 of the premium forwards in the comp.

Our strengths going forward are becoming clearer as are our shortcomings.

Unfortunately the backline will be exposed like today even with logue and possibly combin coming in during the course of the year. Lack pf a quality gorillamakes everyone have to accept being outmatched. Sheezel and colby mopped up alot today and stevens was better .

Midfield is a work in progress, powell fell off a bit from his cleanness last week. X rucked ok, but cripps kennedy and some of the bigger bodied and more confident mids showed them up. Wardlaw at least cracked on all day and laz showed he is worth pesisting with. Bailey scott on the wing matches wardlaw with perserverance.

Forward if larkey beaten and weitering does that a lot we have few other tall options, ford when came on and curtis supported well. Zurhar seems to be coasting popping up occasionally, sleevo worst game to date today, really concerned he is cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back