B: McKercher. Pink. Corr
HB: Sheezel. Dawson. Bergman
C: Scott. Wardlaw. Ford
HF: Simpkin. Larkey. Zurhaar
FF: Hansen. Sellers. Curtis

F: Xerri. LDU. Powell

I: Greenwood. Phillips. McDonald. BGZ.

S: Fisher

I think it has to be CCJ out for Sellers. Just offered nothing even when we were playing well.
Should have happened this week, I can see why they went with their pre season structure after a tough game against GWS but it was... conservative for mine. Player in form, hungry, kicking goals - I don't care where he comes from, Larkey is getting sat on big time even with better delivery than we've had for a while. Thinking about this a bit more it's also kind of insulting we have Pink & Dawson running around holding together a backline with basically zero experience. Give someone a chance to help this forward line.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to think that with a bad loss like that you need things to have a different look and feel so the players can get more of a mental fresh start. And I just don't think we can run with Tucker and Stephens as the wingers, need a shakeup there.
Stephens was not interested and needs to be dropped. I can't cop lethargic efforts.

l'm thinking its to early for drastic changes yet as we are only 2 games in however Ford, Greenwood and Phillips need to come in. Lazarro, CCJ and Stevens should be out however l think CCJ will stay as will Stevens, leaving just 1 change Lazarro out Ford in..

Sellers. In. Now.

We're going to be belted any which way, so **** it. Even Greenwood would be something. We cannot keep CCJ in this side hoping against hope that he does something. Also, I understand the rationale behind Ford as sub (worth a shot) but he should just be brought in totally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back