Autopsy Autopsy v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL needs to take control of the joint. Put it under administration in a football sense. No appointments, on field or off, to be made without it being green lighted.

It's that bad.
You mean that we - in all but name - become an expansion club.

If it’s what needs to happen.

People, actual human beings have collectively driven this club into the dirt.

Always been patient with Clarko, but scratching my head at Choms move forward/ruck. Like, was his strategy of moving him back good or bad? Do we plan to just move him forward and into the ruck any time we’re getting whacked? He’s had two AFL games as our key back and all that’s thrown out already?

Or are we devoid of options and ideas? Are we trying to wallpaper over larkey, dursma, zurhar and sellers efforts, or our shithouse F50 entries that give them no chance?

Are we going to * up Choms development like all these other blokes were playing out of position???
Smelt a bit like panic. Maybe they were thinking we'd just come out and roll these guys.

Our structure and delivery of the ball is perplexing. Like what is the actual plan? How do we bring in a second key forward and I haven't actually seen him in a marking contest across 2 games?

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are too many s**t players in the team. Feels pointless to go through the names, tbh.

But there is also no mongrel, no personality, no fire. Our s**t players aren't even triers! They are s**t and mentally and physically weak.

Disaster. Absolute ******* disaster.

There are too many s**t players in the team. Feels pointless to go through the names, tbh.

But there is also no mongrel, no personality, no fire. Our s**t players aren't even triers! They are s**t and mentally and physically weak.

Disaster. Absolute ******* disaster.
Kayne turner looks like an A grader compared to some of our team

Loyalty is very important to me and I’ve always preached to my kids that you have to go through the tough times to appreciate the good times. But enough is enough. Watching this team has become an absolutely joyless experience. It’s one thing to expect people to “go on the journey” etc. but there has to be some sort of reward along the way. Just something. The club has to know this.

I think Scott has a bit to answer for to be honest. When he axed those experienced players, namely Boomer, it sent us on this cycle where our new players coming in had no standard setters outside Cunnington (we know what happened there). Now the standard setters are the ones who had no one to learn from themselves and we are where we are.

Luckily we have sheezel who sets his own standard and maybe just maybe the other young guys will follow suit.

Why would we move Chom, the only defender worth a damn, and not mobe Sheezel to where he can cause some damage. Its wild
I guess it was deemed too difficult to have players lower their eyes and forwards be on the move.

Best to just long bomb to SicDawg!

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always been patient with Clarko, but scratching my head at Choms move forward/ruck. Like, was his strategy of moving him back good or bad? Do we plan to just move him forward and into the ruck any time we’re getting whacked? He’s had two AFL games as our key back and all that’s thrown out already?

Or are we devoid of options and ideas? Are we trying to wallpaper over larkey, dursma, zurhar and sellers efforts, or our shithouse F50 entries that give them no chance?

Are we going to * up Choms development like all these other blokes were playing out of position???
simple case of we needed some one up fwd to mitt a couple imo,

I’m not here to stir.
Genuine question.
Why doesn’t lazarro get more game time?
Played a third of the game and had 11 touches and made things happen.

look over the footage and drop any player that was laughing or smiling after the game. Drop them for 2 weeks if they were doing it with opposition players.

West coast have turned there form based on some outstanding performances from their leaders, with a couple of young guns!

Meanwhile, Simpkin and McDonald 😂
And see the massive change in confidence from a couple of wins

I think Scott has a bit to answer for to be honest. When he axed those experienced players, namely Boomer, it sent us on this cycle where our new players coming in had no standard setters outside Cunnington (we know what happened there). Now the standard setters are the ones who had no one to learn from themselves and we are where we are.

Luckily we have sheezel who sets his own standard and maybe just maybe the other young guys will follow suit.
its the only hope i have left.

I’m not here to stir.
Genuine question.
I think he has learned after playing as the sub for a few weeks, all he has to do is chase the ball with intent (regardless if he actually touches it or lays a tackle) and that’s enough to cement a spot the following week

I’m not here to stir.
Genuine question.

Does some good things & provides a bit of run , but still balls a lot of basic stuff up

But he ain’t Robinson Crusoe on that 😏

The desolate faces on the North faithful as I walked around the ground was heartbreaking

Being a young adult, I felt awful for the kids that have been brought up in this era of shitness. At least I got to see us play in finals! These kids only know suffering when it comes to football. They are the ones who deserve a good North Melbourne.

Christ dude that was 8 years ago. Need to look forward and stop making excuses ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back