Autopsy Autopsy v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

There were many people on here who mocked those who were angry after the Freo loss...said how exciting one quarter was and how we needed to just wait until the draw opened up.
The writing was on the wall and people were too blind to see it.
No hiding behind a tough draw anymore.
We are unable to be competitive.

WHY. WHY. WHY.

THESE LEADERS OF OUR CLUB HAVE PURELY BEEN VOTED IN DUE TO THEM BEING NICE, THAT IS THE LITERAL ONLY REASON BECAUSE THEY DO NOT PROVIDE ANY L E A D E R S H I P WHAT SO EVER. THEY WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT LEADERSHIP IF IT HIT THEM BY A TRUCK.

I seriously try every single time I post to be positive. At the end of the day everyone contracted to our club is a shinboner and I will back every single one of our players.

It’s exhausting now.

dead set should not be one coaching and football staff kept on that were here before Clarko! losing culture everywhere. was a disgrace the way they get leading teams in and everyone puts there hands up to vote for losers as co captains! letting Brady give out jumpers and even talk to the players is embarrasing! Clarkson needs to clear house, name one captain or he may aswell leave
The captain should've been picked by Clarkson and I'm not sure that he was all that comfortable with it at the time but it had already been done. I can guarantee Pagan wouldn't have had a bar of it. It may have been a little to do with why we lost in terms of leadership, but a non-existent midfield and a fourth rate defence had a lot more.

I have never seen a team butcher so many opportunities given to them when a opposition turnover occurs.

It's almost like we are so low on confidence we can't even football the basics at all. This is especially obvious with our more experienced players. God help me and this footy club.

I think Clarko is pretty close to losing the players tbh and I don’t say that lightly. It’s an indictment on the group tbh.

The effort is gone, the shine has well and truly worn off, particularly for the senior players who thought they were going to play in a rejuvenated side.

Watching today you could easily name 10-15 of them that looked like they absolutely hate playing football at the minute, a good half a dozen would move clubs instantly if they could.

Morale is ****ed into oblivion.

Esp in tough financial times like these, for a battling fan base who loves the club so much, the players should be ashamed of today. Seriously. Its starting to get too much.

I love footy, so it hurts more watching nearly every single other club be able to play some semblance gamestyle while we just look lost every week

will it really though??

i mean we went in 3 dollar underdogs so realistically no one had us winning at the beginning of the game, sadly this is the cold hard relaity of where we are,

I guess l live in eternal hope….today was bad….absolutely smashing in gut had enough bad…I hope there are sensible reviews of the game….and if they wonder down the path of why we got rid of x amount of players all at once…please look at who the coach, recruiting team and ceo were at said time….as it’s their $$* we’re paying for…but they probably won’t….yep as you said…it’s the cold hard reality of an ordinary team….

I think the players have moved into an emotional state where they just genuinely dont give a f*ck anymore. They know theyre going to lose. We know they're going to lose. That second quater we were being outtackled by a team that kicked 9 goals in a row.

They've checked out and its a pure paycheck that this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Clarko is pretty close to losing the players tbh and I don’t say that lightly. It’s an indictment on the group tbh.

The effort is gone, the shine has well and truly worn off, particularly for the senior players who thought they were going to play in a rejuvenated side.

Watching today you could easily name 10-15 of them that looked like they absolutely hate playing football at the minute, a good half a dozen would move clubs instantly if they could.

Morale is ****ed into oblivion.
Unfortunately when you’re on massive coin you need to suck it up and ****ing perform

Christ dude that was 8 years ago. Need to look forward and stop making excuses ffs
It’s not an excuse. But we have been f****** nowhere ever since in terms of leadership.

It’s one of many things that have put us back, but when I look at other teams around us you just can’t underestimate how important it is to have experienced players (who can actually play and lead).

Look at the teams around us.

Crows (Tex, Laird, Smith)
West Coast (Yeo, McGovern)

We have no one.

WHY. WHY. WHY.

THESE LEADERS OF OUR CLUB HAVE PURELY BEEN VOTED IN DUE TO THEM BEING NICE, THAT IS THE LITERAL ONLY REASON BECAUSE THEY DO NOT PROVIDE ANY L E A D E R S H I P WHAT SO EVER. THEY WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT LEADERSHIP IF IT HIT THEM BY A TRUCK.

I seriously try every single time I post to be positive. At the end of the day everyone contracted to our club is a shinboner and I will back every single one of our players.

It’s exhausting now.
I legitimately think they were scared to vote anyone else in, in case it looked "bad"

WHY. WHY. WHY.

It’s exhausting now.
Ligs! You know what they say. No Bergman no North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back