Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads, as I will be heading off to Uni next year (hopefully!) I shall let you know of any of my awkward flirting experiences around the campuses.
No, I will not "try" to get on here, these will be naturally awkward.

Keep in touch, Doni xx

Lads, as I will be heading off to Uni next year (hopefully!) I shall let you know of any of my awkward flirting experiences around the campuses.

Keep in touch, Doni xx

For your sake, I hope wherever you're going has a brilliant o-week lined up. Oh boy, wowee.

Keep in touch, Doni xx
Hope you have been working on your game since that Greek cafe story...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For your sake, I hope wherever you're going has a brilliant o-week lined up. Oh boy, wowee.
Is it a good start that I have no idea what that is?
Hope you have been working on your game since that Greek cafe story...
The story that occurred in Greece? Hahah, well I had been on-and-off with a girl from girl since then, so not really (waste of time, could have been practicing!)

I will start from NOW.

Is it a good start that I have no idea what that is?

O-Week makes Schoolies look like a tea party.

This. Couldn't put it any better.

I don't want to give you many ideas so you go in with high expectations, but I will say this: I would love to be able to go back to o-week again, knowing all of my uni mates now, not have the stress of uni, and just let loose. It is a fantastic, eye-opening experience*.

*prepare your liver.

There'll be some of that (and we'll be here to hear all about it), but there'll be success too. :thumbsu:

Just out of interest, where are you studying and are you living on campus or with mates?
Hopefully.

Studying in SA, not sure where I'll be living yet. ;)

My housemate just brought a girl home after their first date. Impressive. He took her into the kitchen, made some small talk and offered her a drink. She accepts. Geez, he's doing well. Then he goes "Come with me, I'll show you the beer pong room". The beer pong room is just that, closed off from the rest of the house and is messy as hell. Never gets cleaned.

She must be dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back