Bad stat vs the bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly surprising, since from 1995 onwards Pies have been consistently crap (except for 02 and 03), whereas the Bombers have consistently been finalists at least (Premiers in 2000). Given that, it's been a fair effort to even win 1 of our matches against them in those years.

Well based on that, how about instead of us all going out in the cold tomorrow, we just take the four points now and be done with it.

I reckon The Royal Sampler is onto something.

make of it what you will. i didnt say anything about those figures affecting our chances for tomorrow, but merely reflecting on our poor record.

i didnt mention anything about tomorrows game.

Geelong haven't won 11 on the trot in years, nor a premiership..... do you think thats holding them back? :confused:

Since the first anzac day match in 1995, we've only once beaten them twice in a season, in 1997.

:mad:

I said the same thing to a friend today...I didn't realise it was since '97 though.

Although 10 years has a nice ring to it...maybe this is our year. We really need to win this one I think. Bouncing back after a loss is important this time of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back