Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S19 - Welcome Itsmyshow for Season 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignore me Chaisa, I just need to drown my sorrows because Shermy is about to drop me given my form. I've played this game for ~7 seasons and the sim still hates me :mad:
Haha yeah I know the feel, on other forums simmage despite spamming it up I still suck.

Round7Stats.png
A loss is a loss and a learning experience. Its also s**t. But it happens. Onwards to the stats!

I was swapped in by Fatima early in the game after Bigeasy finished his single hit out, ending the game with 14 hit outs.

sausageroll lead the way with kicks for 16 in the game from his 26 disposals, also a game. high. He leads the way with Kicks at 75. Red mist shared top handballs with myself and cammo6556 as we all collected 11. Aussie Assault still leads at 78 for the season, and also with total disposals at 148.

Frothies Mcveigh lead the marking with Red mist matching his output of 9. Shermy leads overall with 36.

Tackles lead by JoshWoodenSpoon with 9 for the match, while Cammo also leads this stat with 30 overall.

Frees for and against and once again Cammo lead the way with 5 freebies and 19 for the season. iDon gave away 3 frees while Bigeasy leads the naughty season with 13 total.

Goals, didnt see any big bags this week, with 5 players sharing 2 goals each. loopy_cam leads the club with 23.

Dreamteam saw a change in leading, with Cammo knocking off Aussie for the first time this season, scoring a team high 98 and a total of 541. Aussie is not far behind on 527, both looking to fight it out for the top honours this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back