Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S19 - Welcome Itsmyshow for Season 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 saw the captain go on his end of season trip early and at the same time most of the team whilst on the ground.

Round 15
Warriors 23-16-154 def Bandits 16-8-104

5 beez
4 Beng
3 eth-dog
2 Red Mist
1 van peebles

Phew. I thought id a kanye-vention there...

Congrats Beez.

I need to get off the bog. I've got a dead leg.

These trophies keep popping up, it is now time to present the Rising Star award and I don't think this will come as a surprise to anyone, the winner is Red mist

487.jpg
What?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Surely I can get more virgins in my contract now?

Congratulations to beez and Cammo6556 for taking out the ant555 award. Enjoy splitting this one boys.

Worst-Trophy-Ever.jpg
Your place or mine, beez?

Yay. Go everyone. Congrats cammo6556, great effort to win such a prestigious award. You can have it Mon, Wed and Fri, and I'll have it Tues, Thurs and Sat. Sunday it can be placed at Bandits HQ.

Great effort Shermy putting it all together and congrats to all the award winners. Well, except Beng.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello folks, I would like to officially say hello to you all and let you know I am looking forward to playing alongside you for this upcoming season!! Do we have a S20 thread yet?

Hello folks, I would like to officially say hello to you all and let you know I am looking forward to playing alongside you for this upcoming season!! Do we have a S20 thread yet?
Good to have you here IMS.

Not yet, The thumb is still stuck firmly up thy date. Once removed (prob tomorrow) i'll have the new thread up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back