FTA-TV Banshee

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched this last night on Fox8 for the very first time.

40 minutes driving around in virtual silence fully clothed.

5 minutes of some house wife trying to be a paint balla, manages to put shot 1 on a dime then proceeds to miss with the next 50

15 minutes adds

[x] worst show eva

[x] best review eva

Gawd Banshee has gone from S01 interesting to S02 something like-

giphy.gif

NotHood has just declared all out war on the resident pyschopath Proctor. Apart from that awful Terrence Malick inspired episode, S02 has been alright. I'll admit that it hasn't had the frequent highs of S01 but these last few episodes promise to be explosive and hopefully make up for it in a big way. :)

Too early to write off yet.

I didn't like that dreamy, boring episode either but I'm sure there's plenty of fireworks to come.

Was disappointed they didn't come up with a new villain instead of regurgitating Rabbit from the dead. That plot line had reached its best conclusion when she killed him.

Agree with Gaso in as much as the show risks getting tired and stale now but the next few weeks will tell.

loving this show, loved the dream episode and thought last weeks was fine as well

and kinda hoping it stays off the radar and doesn't get turned into one of these hyped up shows where people are either claiming it the best or worst of all time on a week to week basis

Yeh nar...sick of shows that promise so much, fizzle
I don't think it ever promised to be much more than it is atm really. A fun show with unrealistic action and plotlines as well as lots of boobs.

NotHood has just declared all out war on the resident pyschopath Proctor.
Exactly right. He's going up against the big bad of the show, hopefully he will see it through.

Was disappointed they didn't come up with a new villain instead of regurgitating Rabbit from the dead. That plot line had reached its best conclusion when she killed him.
Definitely agree on this but I'm still hopeful they won't bring him back into the main plot.

kinda hoping it stays off the radar and doesn't get turned into one of these hyped up shows where people are either claiming it the best or worst of all time on a week to week basis
Don't think there's too much chance of that, so long as it sticks to its m.o. of crazy action and nudity.

I'd prefer less time on the mayor and family and no more episodes like ep5, but overall I don't think it's dropped too much from season 1, if at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which scene did you think had the most impact on you from Season 1? ;)
the one where he banged that chick and had a fight :D

Eps 3 and 7 the standouts so far.
Reading through the thread , why the hate for the whateverthefughernameis and oleg fight ??

Start of s2 ep7

ANTM_BugEyes.gif

EDIT - Caught up

Wow , in the space of 28 hours i've watched this show morph from a " by-the-numbers-beat-em-up into something a bit more special than that.
THAT Emmit scene had me in tears , best scene the show's done so far.
THAT was emmy-winning drama

Last edited:
This week's episode just simmered away nicely and got better as it went. That scene in the cop shop was.....bloody awesome. Watching's Emmett's gradual descent into fury was great.

This show absolutely nails the casting of the minor bad dudes. The giant Indian, the Russian (how cool was he?), the neo-nazi - all great characters.

One thing I don't get is why Hood's got such a vendetta against Proctor because of that annoying s**t Jason, wo needed to be more likeable imo. Proctor's so cool that I'm not sure it's great for the show having the hero Hood go up against him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back