Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling_blue.jpg

The Navy Pinks?

Tell me what... that you wear Blue? I think we all got that.

Is there a brain cell here between you lot?
You need to be a little bit less personal and a little bit more self-deprecating
If you have a laugh, they have a laugh, everyone has a laugh :D

Can anyone tell me what the "Blues" actually is? Any takers... any takers at all?
You're right! Better for me :) 150 goddam years and they still don't have a clue
Tell me what... that you wear Blue? I think we all got that.

Is there a brain cell here between you lot?
At least we have an original jumper, you copied someone elses and changed the colour of the stripe.

Dont have a crack at the best jumper when yours is a poor mans copy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seriously the best you could come up with? :(
Bet that Iis the exact question asked of your club when they released your jumper design.

You need to be a little bit less personal and a little bit more self-deprecating
If you have a laugh, they have a laugh, everyone has a laugh :D

I was hoping his handler would come in and read him the rules of the thread I so stupidly hid in the opening post. Cheers

At least we have an original jumper, you copied someone elses and changed the colour of the stripe.

Logo on blue? Bet that took forever to come up with

Or do you mean this baby?
Carlton-Livestrong-2009.gif

Is that Lance Armstrong's signature? :oops:

Don't know how to feel about getting called a "honey" by some 55 year old bloke. That's a new one.

Anyway wanna have a crack at answering my question^ ?
I can answer your stupid question... we felt that the Brickyarders was a bit to tough to play in a league surrounded by pussies... I mean tuggers and the like... after all... if we were tough enough to play on an old brick yard, what hope did the rest of the league have really!

Their club is basically a poor man's Collingwood. Next door neighbours who couldn't quite keep up with the Joneses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back