BAS School Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the BAS should always include both sebas and mt clear into the comp. just to make it a bit more interesting... Grammer would only leave coz there a bunch of soft C**ks tho!

are you serious mate??? sebas and mtclear!!!!!!!!
not a chance...
why not let beaufort , daylesford and barkly in if you let those in.

just a handy fact. a less than full strength high school on bsssa, which is when they play, raped both sides when they played earlier this year, beat both by around 50points in 2 15min halves.

imagine a full game of that against a full strength stpats...

here grammar has had enough of being flogged by each week by the top teams and is pulling out of the bas footy league next yr to play somwhere else they are not sure where yet

haha your kidding just read wat u rote mate, u said they are sick of getting flogged ahaha wat a joke why dont u arden up and get some good players, cant rely on the likes of olli tait to win use every single game.
wat league would use play in, i dont think there are many school leagues around are there. howd college go last night???

Can anyone tell me how college are fairing this year. how are players like john hobbs and tom cairns travelling... heard they've developed into very good players for the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back