Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Boomers as we approach WC?
Need Landale to play well. Duop played well in the first game but we lack a presence if Landale isn't on

Need Landale to play well. Duop played well in the first game but we lack a presence if Landale isn't on
Not sure much can be read into Venezuela game. Big man depth looks like an issue.

I’m a touch worried re preparation. They don’t look that cohesive. Feel like squad and rotations should be pretty settled this close. I’m sure I’m just panicking irrationally.

He’ll need to....nothing behind him really at the 5. Just small ball options.

That said, he’s looked good in the warm ups.
Can't believe they cut Thon so early.

Faaarrk……Goorj just pissed that one away.

He has no feel for line ups. Keeping Kay out there was madness. Not putting Exum out there in the last was equally insane.

Faaarrk……Goorj just pissed that one away.

He has no feel for line ups. Keeping Kay out there was madness. Not putting Exum out there in the last was equally insane.
Nah, we lost it from the line. 9/16 is unforgivable

Nah, we lost it from the line. 9/16 is unforgivable
And yet we still would have won had Goorj managed line ups better. Even the Fox pundits were bemused by his rotations.

I think he’s a big question mark. Great guy, never been sold he can cut it at this level.

But yeah, should also shoot better from the line.

Nail head here eth..

Without a proper prescience at the post, this golden generation coming in may waste away.

A lot riding on Rocco Zikarasky to be that guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nail head here eth..

Without a proper prescience at the post, this golden generation coming in may waste away.

A lot riding on Rocco Zikarasky to be that guy.
Actually thought we were good in the paint for the most part. Cooks did pretty well as an undersized 5, and Reath has proven that he's up to FIBA Ball now.

Our weakness was the lack of outside shooting. Ingles is cooked beyond belief, had no confidence to catch and shoot (which is his 1 wood) and Mills is struggling.

Concerned about Thybulle mostly. When can we play Cotton as a naturalised player?

Actually thought we were good in the paint for the most part. Cooks did pretty well as an undersized 5, and Reath has proven that he's up to FIBA Ball now.
Spot on.

Problem was Goorjian chose to go with small ball and play Kay big minutes at the 5 Ingles at the 4.

Cooks and Reath looked good when on the floor. Add Landale and it’s not a bad group.

Our weakness was the lack of outside shooting. Ingles is cooked beyond belief, had no confidence to catch and shoot (which is his 1 wood) and Mills is struggling.

Concerned about Thybulle mostly. When can we play Cotton as a naturalised player?

Optics maybe but Kay ain’t that good hence my reservations. When against the good bigs in FIBA, he’d be well down the list for guys you’d be worried about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to check espn to see if there had been any more trades and nearly spat out my lunch after seeing Jimmy's new hairdo. My god.

I thought he was taking the piss, wowser

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone watch Rose Gold? If not, bring the tissues.

We sit and look from the outside and we talk about coaching and tactics and everything but that was all about culture. And we forget about the inside and it all.

Great watch.

Dunno, something feels different with this Philly roster. The perennial top 4 seems to be continuing but Philly with Maxey running the floor looks really good.

Of course I hope to see them choke again but it feels different.

Dunno, something feels different with this Philly roster. The perennial top 4 seems to be continuing but Philly with Maxey running the floor looks really good.

Of course I hope to see them choke again but it feels different.
Philly are just not that franchise and Boston are allergic to Miami. Milwaukee if they get Dame-Giannis to gel will be more dangerous.

Philly are just not that franchise and Boston are allergic to Miami. Milwaukee if they get Dame-Giannis to gel will be more dangerous.
Milwaukee need to be more concerned about getting Middleton into the game, he was s**t yesterday and looking at his stats, it's been that way all year.

As far as being "allergic to Miami"? Come on, a win in game 7 last year would have meant a 3-3 head to head in playoffs. It's a great rivalry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back