Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

The 100% knightfall ending really isn't worth the effort to be honest
Yep. I got bored after the final main mission after doing a couple more sides and decided to watch it on YouTube.

Yep. I got bored after the final main mission after doing a couple more sides and decided to watch it on YouTube.

I didn't care for it but I was going to 100% anyway because I wanted the platinum, to have that hidden behind all the riddler collectibles... the effort required it was a let down

I didn't care for it but I was going to 100% anyway because I wanted the platinum, to have that hidden behind all the riddler collectibles... the effort required it was a let down

I even ignored Riddler trophies right in front of me. * them.

I've started a new game because I'm wanting to do a lot more of the side missions along with the story. This time I was totally prepped for Man Bat but ******* go * yourself [redacted] when he did the same thing. Completely forgot he did it too, and that it was random. ******* jumped a mile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the blatantly obvious one, isn't it?

Still waiting for that Man Bat jump scare though.
[redacted] is the character that turns up after you encounter Scarecrow for the first time.

Currently going through the Riddler grind. Well over halfway now. I'm only 70% into story so some are still locked away but since I have every gadget and upgrade I figured I would do as much as I could now so there is less of a clean up later. These AR challenges aren't giving me as much grief yet as I thought they would, so hopefully stays that way. Great game though, I feel more like Batman than I have in any previous game. Still liking the Batmobile, especially in battle mode.

Game is awesome. A few gripes but the game flows so well from storyline to side missions. Compare it to recent Assasin Creed games for example which make the side missions so detached and unnecessary. Here you wander effortlessly into side missions and they all seem to wrap up into the main campaign and the setting nicely.

The overuse of batmobile can be annoying but the combat in that was quite innovative and smooth.

Not a spoiler but it will help you get all the riddler trophies: try to level up the fear takedown to 5x as there is a trophy that you need that for and it can be annoying trying to find 14 extra waynetech points like I had to. AR challenges don't give you that much.

Well the ending of my game kicked it...

Had done all MW missions except for the Riddler trophies, before doing final Scarecrow mission. Finished story, but no option to activate Knightfall Protocol. After main story finished Batman is now just in free roam. Thought it was forcing me to get all the trophies (which I'm not about to do) until I looked it up online and saw that there in an incomplete ending if you've done 7 of the MW. I've done 13 of them and yet no ending. Don't if it's a glitch or the game's telling me you've done 13 just do another. Which I would if I didn't have like 200 trophies to collect. SMH

Still, I liked the game quite a bit. Probably a few storytelling choices they could have improved, but I think it reached some pretty terrific highs.

Though I think I was a shittier Batman this time around. Properly utilised gadgets in City and Asylum, but here for whatever reason I didn't find the need.

Well the ending of my game kicked it...

Had done all MW missions except for the Riddler trophies, before doing final Scarecrow mission. Finished story, but no option to activate Knightfall Protocol. After main story finished Batman is now just in free roam. Thought it was forcing me to get all the trophies (which I'm not about to do) until I looked it up online and saw that there in an incomplete ending if you've done 7 of the MW. I've done 13 of them and yet no ending. Don't if it's a glitch or the game's telling me you've done 13 just do another. Which I would if I didn't have like 200 trophies to collect. SMH

Still, I liked the game quite a bit. Probably a few storytelling choices they could have improved, but I think it reached some pretty terrific highs.

Though I think I was a shittier Batman this time around. Properly utilised gadgets in City and Asylum, but here for whatever reason I didn't find the need.
I'm the same man. Looks like I have to do all trophies.

Batgirl DLC says bundle only don't want to buy the season pass and I already have the game.
I thought it was currently only available for season pass holders and a delayed release for those that don't have it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back