Multiplat Battlefield 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be on tonight however I may steer clear of you two so you you can have some private time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at stealing each others kills!

So here are the vids I made last night showing my dumb ass glitch I had to deal with.
I could still speak to Freakie and I also killed 3 people. Then my weapon disappeared.
I'm talking to Freakie and at one point scolding my step son it would seem.

My god its hard to play this game after not at all for a month. The sensitivity feels so high I can't control it lol. Joined freakie and kyle and the first map loads kharg. Get in tank and can't control it with turbo boost on, proceed down to the first flag and my first shot I take out the heli! was epic. Then poor freakie lost his tags hahahah. I was so excited chasing you freakie you have no idea. Probably a little to excited. Played gun master for the first time as well and won it on my second attempt I couldn't believe it. The LSAT I think it's called and the usas with frags are terrible though. We should do a gun master round with all the bigfooty cats. Hopefully can get some more time in the next week or so.

My god its hard to play this game after not at all for a month. The sensitivity feels so high I can't control it lol. Joined freakie and kyle and the first map loads kharg. Get in tank and can't control it with turbo boost on, proceed down to the first flag and my first shot I take out the heli! was epic. Then poor freakie lost his tags hahahah. I was so excited chasing you freakie you have no idea. Probably a little to excited. Played gun master for the first time as well and won it on my second attempt I couldn't believe it. The LSAT I think it's called and the usas with frags are terrible though. We should do a gun master round with all the bigfooty cats. Hopefully can get some more time in the next week or so.
I lost my s**t! I had no idea you had joined the server and I was about 6-1 at that point. I got my revenge when I killed you and pants near A in about 2 seconds... :)

I lost my s**t! I had no idea you had joined the server and I was about 6-1 at that point. I got my revenge when I killed you and pants near A in about 2 seconds... :)

Teabag.

i've been playing a little bit. my interest wavers with this game. certain moments just make me rage.

the replayability of CQC was fairly low. the 64 man servers of it are ******* nuts though... you have to experience it once to see what a cluster * it is.

anyway, i've just started playing bc2 again. here's a frag/fun vid of me and mates playing over the past week:

my editing skills are s**t, i just let the content do the talking. no fancy stuff here.

Enjoy, like/sub/comment/whatever etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back