Off-topic Bay 13 Roundball Discussion - Optus can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah the World Cup. When every campaigner who only watches the World Cup is suddenly an expert on soccer.

Myself included. Go Socceroos.

australia will be lucky to get a shot on target at this WC...

im hoping they can be competitive against chile in the first game, and then maybe lock down for all theyre worth against spain and netherlands.

england are my team internationally, and theyll also be lucky to survive the group stage. if they do, id rather not see them go down to argentina in penalties again.

hopefully a new team can lift the cup this year, would love to see ghana do it.

Can the Kangaroos shock and awe the world? Or do they need some drugzz like the Peptide Bombers?

I just can't see Australia winning or even drawing a game.

Oh well... Los geht's, Deutschland!
Also hoping for some more failure from the inventors of the not so beautiful game.

Australia win will this years World Cup. You can take that to the bank!

We will finish top of the table and give the reigning champions an absolute flogging!

The "roundball" game is soccer, not rugby league.

In this thread there will be minimal tolerance of openly trolling the value of Soccer as a sport, or criticising the relevance of this thread to the Bay, etc. If you don't like, treat it like you would a West Horsham thread, by not reading it.
Did LOL

Thanks for reminding me, I need to call the Uni and cancel all of my mid-years so I can watch this thing.

Priorities! If you don't priorities, you'll get in trouble.
I got an exam on the same day we play Chile. Thankfully however it's in the afternoon so I'm still able to attend my exam ;)

If any of my exams had of been at the same time as any Australia games I would've written a complaint letter longer than all my assignments put together.

england are my team internationally, and theyll also be lucky to survive the group stage. if they do, id rather not see them go down to argentina in penalties again.
I actually hope England get out of their group along with Costa Rica (Oviedo baby!) considering that Italy and S**rez are in the same group.

Did LOL

I got an exam on the same day we play Chile. Thankfully however it's in the afternoon so I'm still able to attend my exam ;)

If any of my exams had of been at the same time as any Australia games I would've written a complaint letter longer than all my assignments put together.

I've got an arvo exam the day before the Dutch game, and a morning one a few hours after it, and then the day of (after) the Spain game I have a night one! :mad:

And they still would've rejected it. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has it started yet? When is the final?

It'll begin once they finish building the stadiums. So sometime before the 2016 Olympics are due to start over there. :rainbow:

I've got an arvo exam the day before the Dutch game, and a morning one a few hours after it, and then the day of (after) the Spain game I have a night one! :mad:
Geez that sounds crazy. I have an exam on the afternoon before the Spain game (as well as the afternoon of the Chile game), but no exams during an Australia game or on the same day as one of the very early morning games we have. Tossing up on whether I should get pissed after that exam and stay up until 4am as it's the final one for the semester (and hopefully my degree) or get home early and have a long nap and wake up at 2am.

However I was very annoyed that uni changed my degree schedule forcing me to do semesters to complete my degree, as I actually did save up a fair bit of money to go to Brazil. However I did use a fair bit of that money to go to Wellington earlier this year, Melbourne later this year and will most likely go to Europe (actual Europe, not PoidaCat Europe) as well.

I actually hope England get out of their group along with Costa Rica (Oviedo baby!) considering that Italy and S**rez are in the same group.

suarez! what an easy player to dislike...

anything could happen in group D, but costa rica would need to be very lucky to make the 16.

suarez! what an easy player to dislike...

anything could happen in group D, but costa rica would need to be very lucky to make the 16.
Put the dirtiness as Crowley, the antagonism of Ballantyne and the diving ability of Steve Johnson together and it still wouldn't equal what kind of player Suarez is

friggin mods - hijacking my legitimate chance to call a *** a *** and a **** a ****. :mad:

from the draw it appears the 2nd placed in our group plays the host (assuming they are top) in the next round - so i expect the other 3 to use straya as a chance to make some positive goal difference, especially if the other 3 are equal after the group stage. all will want to avoid 2nd.

some ******* canings coming.

* strayan socca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back