AFL Toast Beat the giants by 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how we play as a team now more than ever, no more individuals playing for themselves. An example of just playing for the team is Peter Wright today, he didn’t kick a goal and dropped a few marks but his 2nd efforts and 1% where terrific and it’s good to see a player like Wright evolve into one who doesn’t need to kick 3-5 a game to make an impact.

I like how we play as a team now more than ever, no more individuals playing for themselves. An example of just playing for the team is Peter Wright today, he didn’t kick a goal and dropped a few marks but his 2nd efforts and 1% where terrific and it’s good to see a player like Wright evolve into one who doesn’t need to kick 3-5 a game to make an impact.
Furthermore,

over the last 5 years, when we win you could put money on Parish, Stringer, Merrett, Wright or Redman being our top 3 players.

Now, in 2024 you could raffle it over a dozen guys to be in our top 3 with another 3 - 5 being solid contributors

Wasn't aware but. post match interviewer mentioned Giants averaging 100+ points before today. To keep them to there lowest score for the year was extraordinary
they’ve been gettable since the giants game. only played well against the lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A polished performance.

IMB-TWKi-E0.gif

I love the bloke when he is playing well (not against us) but geez something just isn't sitting right with Toby Greene this year.

Looks a shadow of himself this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back