Bernard Tomic arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

After he attacked his Rafter, TA, and then he goes to Miami and gets arrested for be a jerk. I doubt the sporting public is going to see it as one off.

no doubt he's habitual. however, when a footy player does something stupid, its generally laughed off/at as oh he's a larrakin on the piss. lol. let's get pissed!!11!

A Miami police report states that he “pointed his finger aggressively towards the hotel security officers and continued to play loud music”, prompting them to call the police.

Demonstrative behavior. 50 metre penalty.

Let's be honest though he was off his face and got arrested without violent resistance for playing music too loud. Storm in tea cup.

One of the more tame arrests for the police on South Beach even on a Wednesday I'd imagine.

A Miami police report states that he “pointed his finger aggressively towards the hotel security officers and continued to play loud music”, prompting them to call the police.

Let's be honest though he was off his face and got arrested without violent resistance for playing music too loud. Storm in tea cup.

One of the more tame arrests for the police on South Beach even on a Wednesday I'd imagine.

Yeah but he's representing our Australia blah blah blah sook sook sook bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan. He's a bloody disgrace. Hang on wait ....

dawson-crying.jpg

1-DSC_1568.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no doubt he's habitual. however, when a footy player does something stupid, its generally laughed off/at as oh he's a larrakin on the piss. lol. let's get pissed!!11!

Completely agree, this is going back to the double standards I mentioned in the other thread. It frustrates me.

Even though it's a pretty tame thing for him to arrested for, he's not doing himself any favours with this.

Things in Murica work differently then here... when the Police tell you to do something you do it! I hope they roughed him up a little for good measure

Completely agree, this is going back to the double standards I mentioned in the other thread. It frustrates me.

Even though it's a pretty tame thing for him to arrested for, he's not doing himself any favours with this.

What?? Footy players get crucified off the field these days. Off season trips are usually to destinations where no one will recognize them for if they hiccup in the wrong place in Australia it will be reported

How much money does a guy make for achieving nothing in tennis? Drives Ferraris, rents penthouse suites. He is living like a multi-millionaire.

Yet TA has funded his tennis his whole career and he is still not happy.

Every person who has a membership to a tennis club in Australia is helping prop up this tool.

Terrible argument.

If it was a footy player publicly touted as big a flog as this guy, with the history to match, they'd get the same response.

Exhibit A: Ben Cousins. We still see him on the news for farting in the wrong spot and he retired years ago.

Yeahhhh there's not much in it.

Bad timing though. Bloke needs to rein it in if he's going to make some sort of point about TA.

Things in Murica work differently then here... when the Police tell you to do something you do it! I hope they roughed him up a little for good measure
:rolleyes:

Not sure what's more floggish.

Someone that plays loud music and refuses to turn it down and thus gets arrested.

Or guy on internet wishes police brutality.

:drunk:

there's another thread?

i agree, he needs to get some sense knocked into him. i wonder if there's anyone he could listen to. he's talented, but needs someone ....wait i know! BOZZA!!! he was on sen this morn and commented on the situation. bozza has been busted for cocaine use and generally tomfoolery. he knows what it takes to be the best (at goalkeeping and partying), he'd be the one id get.

whilst not one for police beatings, police need to be respected. i know theyre corrupt etc, but if they are called to your place and told to turn it down, do it.

Terrible argument.

If it was a footy player publicly touted as big a flog as this guy, with the history to match, they'd get the same response.

Exhibit A: Ben Cousins. We still see him on the news for farting in the wrong spot and he retired years ago.

he's still celebrated by the footy community. i think there's an element in the public that he's a party animal, we love to party.

Wayne Carey, Campbell Brown...a few others. I think you are confusing your own footy trips away back in the day with today's highly paid sportmen ******s.

look, all im trying to say is that footy players, as they're in our own backyard, are looked on favourably - its natural bias. when nrl players arc up, afl fans shake their heads with contempt. not right or wrong, its the way it is.

After he attacked his Rafter, TA, and then he goes to Miami and gets arrested for be a jerk. I doubt the sporting public is going to see it as one off.

With a brief detour to Newport to tank a first round match after receiving a wildcard from the organisers. A tournament he could have very easily won if he was just a little bit motivated.

there's another thread?

i agree, he needs to get some sense knocked into him. i wonder if there's anyone he could listen to. he's talented, but needs someone ....wait i know! BOZZA!!! he was on sen this morn and commented on the situation. bozza has been busted for cocaine use and generally tomfoolery. he knows what it takes to be the best (at goalkeeping and partying), he'd be the one id get.

whilst not one for police beatings, police need to be respected. i know theyre corrupt etc, but if they are called to your place and told to turn it down, do it.

he's still celebrated by the footy community. i think there's an element in the public that he's a party animal, we love to party.

look, all im trying to say is that footy players, as they're in our own backyard, are looked on favourably - its natural bias. when nrl players arc up, afl fans shake their heads with contempt. not right or wrong, its the way it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back