This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Reading the Fantasy Books thread I realised that there are many, many great series out there.
So I thought I'd list my top dozen series & hopefully someone out there will get a fantastic new reading experience out of it.
Please share your lists - I'm sure I've missed heaps.

1. Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien - Still the best, read it umpteen times & still get lost in it.
2. A Song Of Ice & Fire, George R.R. Martin - Epic, brilliant, some many WTF moments, just get you finger out of your arse, George!
3. The Chronicles Of Thomas Covenant The Unbeliever, Stephen R. Donaldson - Donaldson's rendering of "The Land" is just outstanding & his description of Covenant's first glimpse of Revelstone is breathtaking.
4. The Dresden Files, Jim Butcher - Even though set in modern day Chicago, this is fantasy at it's best with wizards, faerie, vampires & all sorts, thoroughly entertaining. Love Harry Dresden!
5. The Stormlight Archive, Brandon Sanderson - Reading book two now, and it, and the first, is brilliant, great storyline, characters & plenty of surprises, I'm along for the ride.
6. The Fionavar Tapestry, Guy Gavriel Kay - Quite simply some of the most beautiful writing out there, Arthurian legend meets fantasy, meets all you could ask for. I cried in parts!
7. Sword Of Shadows, J.V. Jones - A massive surprise, really, really enjoying this one, book 5 out soon.
8. The First Law, Joe Abercrombie - Brilliant battle scenes, brutal at times but you just can't put it down.
9. The Malazan Book Of The Fallen, Steven Erikson - So much happening, so many characters & story lines, a huge, huge read!
10. The Riftwar Saga, Raymond E. Feist - The first book in the series is "Magician", no more needs to be said!
11. Repairman Jack, F.Paul Wilson - Like The Dresden Files, set in the modern world, a classic tale of good v evil, Jack is a great character.
12. The Wheel Of Time, Robert Jordan - Strange one, the first six books right up there but then lost his way but recovered at the end, brilliant but flawed!

There are many more, but these stand out for me.
Cheers TIA.

Reading the Fantasy Books thread I realised that there are many, many great series out there.
So I thought I'd list my top dozen series & hopefully someone out there will get a fantastic new reading experience out of it.

1. Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien - Still the best, read it umpteen times & still get lost in it.
2. A Song Of Ice & Fire, George R.R. Martin - Epic, brilliant, some many WTF moments, just get you finger out of your arse, George!
3. The Chronicles Of Thomas Covenant The Unbeliever, Stephen R. Donaldson - Donaldson's rendering of "The Land" is just outstanding & his description of Covenant's first glimpse of Revelstone is breathtaking.
4. The Dresden Files, Jim Butcher - Even though set in modern day Chicago, this is fantasy at it's best with wizards, faerie, vampires & all sorts, thoroughly entertaining. Love Harry Dresden!
5. The Stormlight Archive, Brandon Sanderson - Reading book two now, and it, and the first, is brilliant, great storyline, characters & plenty of surprises, I'm along for the ride.
6. The Fionavar Tapestry, Guy Gavriel Kay - Quite simply some of the most beautiful writing out there, Arthurian legend meets fantasy, meets all you could ask for. I cried in parts!
7. Sword Of Shadows, J.V. Jones - A massive surprise, really, really enjoying this one, book 5 out soon.
8. The First Law, Joe Abercrombie - Brilliant battle scenes, brutal at times but you just can't put it down.
9. The Malazan Book Of The Fallen, Steven Erikson - So much happening, so many characters & story lines, a huge, huge read!
10. The Riftwar Saga, Raymond E. Feist - The first book in the series is "Magician", no more needs to be said!
11. Repairman Jack, F.Paul Wilson - Like The Dresden Files, set in the modern world, a classic tale of good v evil, Jack is a great character.
12. The Wheel Of Time, Robert Jordan - Strange one, the first six books right up there but then lost his way but recovered at the end, brilliant but flawed!

Cheers TIA.

Get onto Kingkiller Chronicles.

Janny wurts, Wars of light and shadow.

Memory sorrow and thorn Tad Williams

Monarchies of God, Paul Kearney

Crown of stars, kate Elliott.

All Robin Hobb, especially the farseer and tawny man trilogies.

Wrote a fair bit about each series b4 but pressed the wrong button and deleted it all. Doing this on a tablet sux.

These are just some of the many series I've read. If you likeyour fantasy epic give these a go.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Love Feists series.

No Michael Moorcock? Suggest you read the Eternal Champion series. Especially Elric of Melniboné.
My shelves are stacked full of his books! I loved the Runestaff and Count Brass series, too!
I can't keep up with all the new series coming out in fantasy books these days, though- doing quite a good job, judging by my bank account, though :oops:

Anyone for....

Julian May
Jack L Chalker
Philip José Farmer
David Gemmell
Terry Goodkind
Mike Jefferies
Katherine Kerr
Katherine Kurtz
Mercedes Lackey
Anne McCaffrey
Martin Middleton
Melanie Rawn
Joel Rosenberg
Fred Saberhagen
Robert Silverberg
Sheri S Tepper
Jonathon Wylie
Roger Zelazny

My shelves are stacked full of his books! I loved the Runestaff and Count Brass series, too!
I can't keep up with all the new series coming out in fantasy books these days, though- doing quite a good job, judging by my bank account, though :oops:

Anyone for....

Julian May
Jack L Chalker
Philip José Farmer
David Gemmell
Terry Goodkind
Mike Jefferies
Katherine Kerr
Katherine Kurtz
Mercedes Lackey
Anne McCaffrey
Martin Middleton
Melanie Rawn
Joel Rosenberg
Fred Saberhagen
Robert Silverberg
Sheri S Tepper
Jonathon Wylie
Roger Zelazny

I've ignored my brain for a while.

Really need to get back into the books.

I've ignored my brain for a while.

Really need to get back into the books.
Yeah- far too much time spent on the internet here... talking about books makes me want to read them all again :)

Check out your favourite authors on this site- http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk
and see if they've written any new books since you last read one of their books ... I've just found another 10 books that I've just "got to have"!

Cheers TIA.
Have you read the Terry Goodkind "Sword of Truth" series, Anfield? I started with Wizard's First Rule, got lost after about Book 8 but see he's now up to Book 14... Reminded me a bit of the Wheel of Time, where the first half dozen or so were fantastic but I got a bit sidetracked while waiting for his next book and never quite found the same enthusiasm later.

Have you read the Terry Goodkind "Sword of Truth" series, Anfield? I started with Wizard's First Rule, got lost after about Book 8 but see he's now up to Book 14... Reminded me a bit of the Wheel of Time, where the first half dozen or so were fantastic but I got a bit sidetracked while waiting for his next book and never quite found the same enthusiasm later.
Decades ago I started Wizard's First Rule and never got into it, it is one I could try again.
I bought "Blood Song" by Anthony Ryan yesterday, a new author and it looks good, I'll let you know. I'm currently re-reading a really good sci-fi book, the sequal is on order, by Gavin Smith called "Veteran".

Decades ago I started Wizard's First Rule and never got into it, it is one I could try again.
I bought "Blood Song" by Anthony Ryan yesterday, a new author and it looks good, I'll let you know. I'm currently re-reading a really good sci-fi book, the sequal is on order, by Gavin Smith called "Veteran".
Decades ago??? Wow!!! I just looked and that book is now 20 years old this year!! :eek: It only seems like a few years ago I 'discovered' it...

Thanks for starting up this thread- I've enjoyed the discussion in the fantasy thread and now will go through some of the recommendations here. Great stuff!

Janny wurts, Wars of light and shadow.

Memory sorrow and thorn Tad Williams

Monarchies of God, Paul Kearney

Crown of stars, kate Elliott.

All Robin Hobb, especially the farseer and tawny man trilogies.

Wrote a fair bit about each series b4 but pressed the wrong button and deleted it all. Doing this on a tablet sux.

These are just some of the many series I've read. If you likeyour fantasy epic give these a go.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
If you ever feel the need to share your thoughts on any of the above, again, Crapulous, it'd be great! I have the Tad Williams and Kate Elliott series you've mentioned and have bought several of Robin Hobb but not read much of them yet. I have read all of the books she wrote as "Megan Lindholm"- and enjoyed the Windsinger Series and her urban fantasy, Wizard of the Pigeons.

Oh, by the way, Fool's Assassin (Hobb- Book 1 of the Fitz and the Fool trilogy) is due out in August in the US and the UK

Anyone for....

Julian May - liked them well enough until she squibbed the Great Metapsychic Rebellion

Jack L Chalker - never read

Philip José Farmer - Riverworld was good

David Gemmell - Loved them all.

Terry Goodkind - Read the first and it was absolute s**t.

Mike Jefferies - Read Book 1 of the Heirs to Gnarlsmire. Underwhelmed. Did he do anything worthwhile?

Katherine Kerr - Read Daggerspell and for some reason never bothered with any more.

Katherine Kurtz - Ooh, yeah! I'm not bothering with the latest series as I didn't much care for the first one but her early stuff is great.

Mercedes Lackey - She of the magical treeponies? No thanks.

Anne McCaffrey - Read enough to know not to read anymore

Martin Middleton - Who?

Melanie Rawn - Read the first one. Stopped.

Joel Rosenberg - Never got round to any? Any recommendation?

Fred Saberhagen - loved the Berserker stuff

Robert Silverberg - one of the greats

Sheri S Tepper - Loved the True Game and The Revenants and have read several others though nothing new for a while.

Jonathon Wylie - Never read

Roger Zelazny - Yes, yes, yes! Lord of Light is one of my favourites along with the first five Amber books

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found this and I think it is pretty interesting.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comments/1ynqcm/the_top_rfantasy_novels_of_all_time_results_thread/

1. A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin – 182

2. The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien - 130

3. The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss -116

4. The Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson - 85

5. The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan - 79

6. The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson - 75

7. The Gentleman Bastards by Scott Lynch - 66

8. Discworld by Terry Pratchett - 55

9. The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher - 47

10. Harry Potter by JK Rowling - 46

11. The First Law by Joe Abercrombie - 41

12. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson - 39

13. The Dark Tower by Stephen King - 30

14. The Broken Empire by Mark Lawrence - 29

15. The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb - 24

16. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien - 23

17. The Black Company by Glen Cook - 20

18. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman - 20

19. Earthsea Cycle by Ursula K Leguin - 19

20. American Gods by Neil Gaiman - 14

21. The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis - 14

22. The Drenai Saga by David Gemmell - 14

23. Watership Down by Richard Adams - 13

24. The Riyria Revelations by Michael J Sullivan - 12

25. Prince of Nothing by R Scott Bakker - 11

26. The Belgariad by David Eddings - 11

27. Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay - 11

28. Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolf - 10

29. The Chronicles of Amber by Roger Zelazny - 10

30. Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke - 10

31. Raven's Shadow by Anthony Ryan - 10

32. The Riftwar Saga by Raymond Feist - 10

33. The Demon Cycle by Peter V Brett - 9

34. The Last Unicorn by Peter S Beagle - 9

35. Lightbringer by Brent Weeks - 9

36. Codex Alera by Jim Butcher - 8

37. The Coldfire Trilogy by CS Friedman -8

38. Dragonlance Novels by Various Authors (linked the first one listed on Goodreads) - 8

39. The Sarantine Mosaic by Guy Gavriel Kay - 8

40. The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb - 7

41. The Sandman by Neil Gaiman - 7

42. The Silmarillion by JRR Tolkien - 7

43. Lions of Al-Rassan by Guy Gavriel Kay - 6

44. The Magicians by Lev Grossman - 6

45. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman - 6

46. The Princess Bride by William Goldman - 6

47. The Tawny Man Trilogy by Robin Hobb - 6

48. The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski - 6

49. Acts of Caine by Matthew Woodring Stover - 5

50. Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie - 5

51. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephend R Donaldson - 5

52. The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper - 5

53. The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie - 5

54. Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn by Tad Williams - 5

55. Abhorsen by Garth Nix - 4

56. Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman - 4

57. The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon - 4

58. The Fionavar Tapestry by Guy Gavriel kay - 4

59. The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks - 4

60. The Powder Mage by Brian McClellan -4

61. A Song for Arbonne by Guy Gavriel Kay

62. Vlad Taltos by Steven Brust - 4

63. The Bas-Lag Cycle by China Mieville - 3

64. The Black Jewels by Anne Bishop - 3

65. Conan the Cimmerian by Robert E Howard - 3

66. Dune Chronicles by Frank Herbert - 3

67. The Dying Earth by Jack Vance - 3

68. Elric by Michael Moorcock - 3

69. The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson - 3

70. The Empire Trilogy by Ramond Feist and Janny Wurts - 3

71. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - 3

72. Kushiel's Legacy by Jacqueline Carey - 3

73. The Long Price Quartet by Daniel Abraham - 3

74. Night Watch and Day Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko - 3

75. The Once and Future King by TH White - 3

76. A Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde - 3

77. Red Country by Joe Abercrombie - 3

78. The Saga of Recluse (could only find GR link to book 2) by LE Modesitt Jr - 3

79. Stardust by Neil Gaiman -3

80. The Sun Sword by Michelle West - 3

81. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle -3

82. Alices Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - 2

83. Bartimaeus by Jonathon Stroud - 2

84. Curse of Chalion by Lois McMaster Bujold - 2

85. The Dagger and the Coin by Daniel Abraham - 2

86. Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey - 2

87. Elantris by Brandon Sanderson - 2

88. Exiles by Melanie Rawn - 2

89. Gormenghast by Mervyn Peake - 2

90. Guardian of the Flame by Joel Rosenberg - 2

91. The Inheritence Cycle by Christopher Paolini - 2

92. The Iron Dragon's Daughter by Michael Swanwick

93. Last Call by Tim Powers -2

94. The Legend of Eli Monpress by Rachel Aaron - 2

95. Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny - 2

96. The Low Town Trilogy by Daniel Polanksy - 2

97. Mythago Wood by Robert Holdstock - 2

98. The Old Kingdom Trilogy by Garth Nix - 2

99. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster - 2

100. The Redemption of Althalus by David and Leigh Eddings - 2

101. Riddle-Master by Patricia A McKillip - 2

102. River of Stars by Guy Gavriel Kay - 2

103. Song for the Basilisk by Patricia A McKillip - 2

104. The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind - 2

105. War for the Oaks by Emma Bull - 2
They had a vote in their subreddit and these are the top series. Decent list.

If you ever feel the need to share your thoughts on any of the above, again, Crapulous, it'd be great! I have the Tad Williams and Kate Elliott series you've mentioned and have bought several of Robin Hobb but not read much of them yet. I have read all of the books she wrote as "Megan Lindholm"- and enjoyed the Windsinger Series and her urban fantasy, Wizard of the Pigeons.

Oh, by the way, Fool's Assassin (Hobb- Book 1 of the Fitz and the Fool trilogy) is due out in August in the US and the UK

I just got a copy of Memory Sorrow and Thorn series myself and putting it on the to read again list, been probably 15 years since I did and it was one that I've always recommended to others. Does start a little slow but after that its well worth it and I'm sure you wouldn't regret it.

Crown of Stars is great, truly epic fantasy with so many different aspects and people to it. 8 books I think and I can't remember one that bored me. Flowed well and I was hooked through all the books.

Janny Wurts to me is a great writer, she really brings out the emotional aspects of the characters. For me people like Jordan whose characters were a bit limited in there personalities, well I feel she brings the whole range to hers. Oh and the story is great too.

The Monarchies of God is set in a place like 17th century Europe with similar weaponry to that era. Great story and some of the best battles I've ever read. I seriously love those books. Has all the things you need to make a great fantasy epic.

I'm pretty hopeless at this so I suggest you go to Goodreads or something and read some reviews then get stuck in :)

Julian May - liked them well enough until she squibbed the Great Metapsychic Rebellion

Jack L Chalker - never read

Philip José Farmer - Riverworld was good

David Gemmell - Loved them all.

Terry Goodkind - Read the first and it was absolute s**t.

Mike Jefferies - Read Book 1 of the Heirs to Gnarlsmire. Underwhelmed. Did he do anything worthwhile?

Katherine Kerr - Read Daggerspell and for some reason never bothered with any more.

Katherine Kurtz - Ooh, yeah! I'm not bothering with the latest series as I didn't much care for the first one but her early stuff is great.

Mercedes Lackey - She of the magical treeponies? No thanks.

Anne McCaffrey - Read enough to know not to read anymore

Martin Middleton - Who?

Melanie Rawn - Read the first one. Stopped.

Joel Rosenberg - Never got round to any? Any recommendation?

Fred Saberhagen - loved the Berserker stuff

Robert Silverberg - one of the greats

Sheri S Tepper - Loved the True Game and The Revenants and have read several others though nothing new for a while.

Jonathon Wylie - Never read

Roger Zelazny - Yes, yes, yes! Lord of Light is one of my favourites along with the first five Amber books

Not sure if you'll like the books I've listed below- but i've included links to the goodread blurbs so you can check them out and see if anything catches your fancy- the authors I listed above were some I read 20 odd years ago, so details of their books are very blurry. You might find something you like- you might not :)

I enjoyed Rosenberg's Guardian of the Flame- Book 1 is called the Sleeping Dragon http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/310737.The_Sleeping_Dragon

Mercedes Lackey has quite a few series out- several written with co-authors, including an urban fantasy or two. I actually like her Companions books ;) A bit like Anne McCaffrey- if you've stopped at her Dragon series, there might be others that you've missed that aren't part of that series- e.g. the Crystal Singer https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/653711.Crystal_Singerand Brainship series: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/m/anne-mccaffrey/ship-who-sang.htm

Jonathon Wylie- Book 1 of the Servants of Ark Trilogy- the First Named: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1149805.The_First_Named

Martin Middleton: Chronicles of the Custodians- Book 1 Circle of Light http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/m/martin-middleton/circle-of-light.htm

Jack L Chalker: The River of Dancing Gods- http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1416797.The_River_of_Dancing_Gods

I just got a copy of Memory Sorrow and Thorn series myself and putting it on the to read again list, been probably 15 years since I did and it was one that I've always recommended to others. Does start a little slow but after that its well worth it and I'm sure you wouldn't regret it.

Crown of Stars is great, truly epic fantasy with so many different aspects and people to it. 8 books I think and I can't remember one that bored me. Flowed well and I was hooked through all the books.

Janny Wurts to me is a great writer, she really brings out the emotional aspects of the characters. For me people like Jordan whose characters were a bit limited in there personalities, well I feel she brings the whole range to hers. Oh and the story is great too.

The Monarchies of God is set in a place like 17th century Europe with similar weaponry to that era. Great story and some of the best battles I've ever read. I seriously love those books. Has all the things you need to make a great fantasy epic.

I'm pretty hopeless at this so I suggest you go to Goodreads or something and read some reviews then get stuck in :)
You did pretty good with your write-ups, Crapulous :) Much better than one that I'd write. :oops:

I might grab the Monarchies of God and the Crown of Stars books (have one, will buy the other) and start reading a bit of each to see where I want to go :) I won't re-read the Memory Sorrow and Thorn series again yet- until I finish the others above :) (Plus the 2 books I've got on the go just now) Thanks for filling in the gaps for me :)

Last edited:
I found this and I think it is pretty interesting.

They had a vote in their subreddit and these are the top series. Decent list.
Very interesting how high GoT has rated, Equus- do you think that it deserves #1 spot or is that inflated on the back of the TV series?

I can't believe there are so many books out that that I haven't heard of (or read) before!! I haven't read 6 authors out of the top 10. That's disgusting!!! Probably only have read 38 out of that list :oops: So many I don't even recognise :(
MUST. BUY. MORE. BOOKS... :p

I picked up Brent Weeks' The Way of Shadows a couple of days ago. Am really enjoying it. Will have to start speed reading to get through all the books that I'd like to read in the next 6 months.

I was really lucky to find a second hand bookshop that had to close down here in Perth late last year- the bloke was selling ALL of his stock for $2. I reckon I ended up with about 400 books in almost immaculate condition. His was a labour of love but the shop he'd been renting for 25 years, and which he'd filled floor to ceiling with books and home-made bookshelves, had been sold to a butcher next door and was going to be renovated ... so bye bye bookseller ;( Poor bugger.

You did pretty good with your write-ups, Crapulous :) Much better than one that I'd write. :oops:

I might grab the Monarchies of God and the Crown of Stars books (have one, will buy the other) and start reading a bit of each to see where I want to go :) I won't re-read the Memory Sorrow and Thorn series again yet- until I finish the others above :) (Plus the 2 books I've got on the go just now) Thanks for filling in the gaps for me :)

Tad Williams Shadowmarch series is great too. Rate it really highly. Maybe give that a go before you get back to M, S and T. And after you finish everything else on your to read list

Lol. I think I'm set for the next 20 years! Better get off here and into those books ;)
Thanks again for all the recommendations.
Sometimes I look up a book on Amazon and I can see what other authors the buyers of that book also liked, so flick through them for a bit. I usually end up with a huge list of books I'd like to buy :)

Very interesting how high GoT has rated, Equus- do you think that it deserves #1 spot or is that inflated on the back of the TV series?

I can't believe there are so many books out that that I haven't heard of (or read) before!! I haven't read 6 authors out of the top 10. That's disgusting!!! Probably only have read 38 out of that list :oops: So many I don't even recognise :(
MUST. BUY. MORE. BOOKS... :p

I picked up Brent Weeks' The Way of Shadows a couple of days ago. Am really enjoying it. Will have to start speed reading to get through all the books that I'd like to read in the next 6 months.

I was really lucky to find a second hand bookshop that had to close down here in Perth late last year- the bloke was selling ALL of his stock for $2. I reckon I ended up with about 400 books in almost immaculate condition. His was a labour of love but the shop he'd been renting for 25 years, and which he'd filled floor to ceiling with books and home-made bookshelves, had been sold to a butcher next door and was going to be renovated ... so bye bye bookseller ;( Poor bugger.
Lol. I think I'm set for the next 20 years! Better get off here and into those books ;)
Thanks again for all the recommendations.
Sometimes I look up a book on Amazon and I can see what other authors the buyers of that book also liked, so flick through them for a bit. I usually end up with a huge list of books I'd like to buy :)
Haha! Love your enthusiasm, I just love reading, the way you can lose yourself in a story and relate to the, fictional, characters! Bought a fantasy book on impulse, strolling through the Dymocks Melbourne store, and I'm really enjoying it. I mentioned it earlier, Blood Song by Anthony Ryan, good start!

Kingkiller Chronicles and First Law series are A1 for those looking for something to read.

Kingkiller Chronicles and First Law series are A1 for those looking for something to read.
Joe Abercrombie is fantastic, Best Served Cold, The Heroes (battle scenes from individual viewpoints that are mesmerising) and Red Country are all well worth a read.

Anyone read the Riddle Master trilogy by Patricia McKillip? I was reminded of it today by a thread on rec.arts.sf.written. Awesome series that deserves being shouted about from the rooftops.
Yep- read the trilogy 20+ years ago but couldn't tell you now what the books were about. :( I've kept the books so that means I liked them and intended to re-read them one day...
Sigh. So much for that idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back